Author Topic: LIGHT MUSIC VILLA NOVA NOW AVAILABLE ON APPLE Music (iTunes)  (Read 9616 times)

rumbalova #15 on: July 04, 2017, 23:00

• View Profile
also now on Spotify. wonderful album. crisp, flowing, and well-balanced.

JV “Lone Ranger” #16 on: July 04, 2017, 23:05

• View Profile
i think its just me but after listening to some songs on the album i dont get the hype...all i heard was noise and had to stop because it gave me headache

Jdog #17 on: July 05, 2017, 23:27

• View Profile
The only songs I like are the generiques (except Lokolo) Reporter, Mauvais Temps, Nuit Blanche, Lolendo (my fav) and Heroes National.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Matebu #18 on: July 05, 2017, 23:53

• View Profile
i think its just me but after listening to some songs on the album i dont get the hype...all i heard was noise and had to stop because it gave me headache

I might be in the minority, but I just can't listen to Fabregas try to sing even though it's a group album. I listened to 3-4 songs before I lost interest

I would rate the génériques higher hadn't 7 jours been released 2 weeks prior. But they're alright in any case, even Lokolo. Except for Zigida, which is too morbid and in poor taste
« Last Edit: July 05, 2017, 23:55 by Matebu »

Jdog #19 on: July 06, 2017, 00:02

• View Profile
Matebu, Fabregas is singing a lot better in this album especially Nuit Blanche.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

JV “Lone Ranger” #20 on: July 06, 2017, 01:09

• View Profile
This album was very very good. The rumba's were nice and short, then powerful generiques. Definitely made my weekend!!!!

Well I can see your weekends are easily made and it doesn't take much to please you...yo bien

Mwana Nsalu #21 on: July 06, 2017, 01:59

• mama mabele ~ mother earth
    • View Profile
    • Tambour d'Afrique
This album was very very good. The rumba's were nice and short, then powerful generiques. Definitely made my weekend!!!!

Well I can see your weekends are easily made and it doesn't take much to please you...yo bien

conversely it seems you don't like anything lol relax

Matebu #22 on: July 06, 2017, 02:51

• View Profile

conversely it seems you don't like anything lol relax

:D

archos #23 on: July 06, 2017, 19:07

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
I feel for fabro's drummer lol  the guy never plays on cd,cambodge and ndiaye's session drummer evryl  played every of the generiques since he really stepped up in the game

archos #24 on: July 11, 2017, 21:21

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Just noticed the other generique usine starts exactly like one of the balle de match generique

Jdog #25 on: July 13, 2017, 19:29

• View Profile
The only songs I like are the generiques (except Lokolo) Reporter, Mauvais Temps, Nuit Blanche, Lolendo (my fav) and Heroes National.
Jour ferie is added to this list.