Author Topic: The zobatattants already with the threatning videos against Heritier  (Read 6959 times)

Jdog on: July 07, 2017, 03:08

• View Profile
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

CM PRINCE #1 on: July 07, 2017, 03:44

• View Profile
I don't like to wish harm on anyone but these guys....

Matebu #2 on: July 07, 2017, 05:02

• View Profile
I don't like to wish harm on anyone but these guys....

... but they deserve it. Their rhetoric incites violence and let's not forget the time they ambushed and beat Kakol and Olivier Tshimanga among others

If the concert isn't cancelled before the date, the organizers need to hire a few bouncers to guarantee that again ^ if they try their nonsense at the venue.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2017, 05:05 by Matebu »

Jdog #3 on: July 10, 2017, 22:02

• View Profile
These idiots are lucky they aren't in the U.S. This can get you get you arrested or deported if you don't have papers. Like how is he going to say for Heritier and To to play in Kin,  like you dumb nigga aren't people suffering in Congo so why have there in the first place? This foolishness needs to stopped once and for all. This guy seems slow to me.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2017, 19:05 by Jdog »
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

CM PRINCE #4 on: July 11, 2017, 00:48

• View Profile

princesab #5 on: July 11, 2017, 06:47

• View Profile
I has to begin with you...

Use what ever means to block their videos...

Stop publicizing them..

They will know how much they are hated..

Matebu #6 on: July 11, 2017, 07:13

• View Profile
These idiots are lucky they aren't in the U.S. This can get you get you arrested or deported if you don't have papers. Like how is he going to say for Heritier and To to play in Kin,  like you dumb nigha aren't people suffering in Congo so why have there in the first place? This foolishness needs to stopped once and for all. This guy seems slow to me.

I has to begin with you...

Use what ever means to block their videos...

Stop publicizing them..

They will know how much they are hated..

Well Jdog's posting of their latest threat video was taken down.. and suprisingly lots of recent videos they've put out have been removed. So little steps are being taken, we just need a united front

Jdog #7 on: July 11, 2017, 19:08

• View Profile
Yeah I'll stop posting videos from those idiots, it's just too much hate just because artists want to make money playing concerts.

EMOVICTEAM #8 on: July 12, 2017, 10:44

• View Profile
I once said that its not the artists to deal with these guys, its government to government.

Cavalier Solitaire #9 on: July 12, 2017, 11:21

• View Profile
Just seen another zobattant called MajorGeneral Kelly from london. These guys shud be stopped. Surely they cant continue with this impunity they are exibiting.

Jdog #10 on: July 12, 2017, 12:16

• View Profile
Just seen another zobattant called MajorGeneral Kelly from london. These guys shud be stopped. Surely they cant continue with this impunity they are exibiting.
I just saw that video, he should be arrested for that video because that is a direct threat. I hate those dudes, they are not our brothers and sisters. If they really care for Congo they need to go to Congo and fight and not be cowards in Europe.

Jdog #11 on: July 12, 2017, 12:17

• View Profile
I once said that its not the artists to deal with these guys, its government to government.
Yeah the Congolese government needs to step in cause it's their citizens that are being threatened in foreign countries.

Matebu #12 on: July 12, 2017, 16:38

• View Profile
Yeah the Congolese government needs to step in cause it's their citizens that are being threatened in foreign countries.

They can barely begin to manage their people in mboka.

The only time they've stepped into an international matter like this is when Kabila bailed Wemba out of prison after 3 months for the ngulu affair. It was because French authorities were gravely insulting the character of all Congolese, labeling them as thieves and cheats

Ken Bilele #13 on: July 12, 2017, 17:13

• View Profile
I love Congolese music but not its people, Congolese are naturally obnoxious people. Every time they come together they must fight. I watched in disbelief as they fought for nearly two hours when Wazekwa was performing here in Nairobi. They man handled their local embassy representative and the poor guy had to run for his life. I have never understood why where five Congolese are gathered including women they must exchange words. These are things that are done by people who do not have worthy commitment.