Author Topic: WMM FORCE D’INTERVENTION RAPIDE, IT SEEMS LIKE PEOPLE FORGET ABOUT THIS ALBUM  (Read 7065 times)

Paysan Congolais #15 on: September 21, 2020, 06:18

• View Profile
The sound was very bad. Titanic and Cocktail were way better albums.

And another reason I don't really like it is that it reminds me of the war.

Congolitude #16 on: September 21, 2020, 06:37

• View Profile

Bro I agree with you that Titanic was better recorded that Force d'intervention Rapide but I dont agree for Cocktail, Cocktail has almost the same quality sound that force d'intervention rapide

Paysan Congolais #17 on: September 21, 2020, 06:41

• View Profile

Bro I agree with you that Titanic was better recorded that Force d'intervention Rapide but I dont agree for Cocktail, Cocktail has almost the same quality sound that force d'intervention rapide

You're right.  Cocktail sound was also bad, but musically it was way better, so it gets a pass.

CM PRINCE #18 on: September 21, 2020, 14:58

• View Profile

Meh debatable, sound wise yes Titanic was better but as album I don’t know, because the Generique and sebene in Force D’intervention rapide were much better and more aggresssive than Titanic.
But then again it’s different for everyone growing up I was listening to Intervention Rapide a lot more than Titanic, Titanic is still a masterpiece itself.

Sydo #19 on: September 21, 2020, 20:06

• View Profile
    • YouTube

Maybe it was because of the drum kit that Lofombo used to program the drums. I don't know but I think he was a sound engineer at M'Eko Sound.
Formerly Musiquezairoise

Paysan Congolais #20 on: September 21, 2020, 21:51

• View Profile

Meh debatable, sound wise yes Titanic was better but as album I don’t know, because the Generique and sebene in Force D’intervention rapide were much better and more aggresssive than Titanic.
But then again it’s different for everyone growing up I was listening to Intervention Rapide a lot more than Titanic, Titanic is still a masterpiece itself.

You're right about the seben. I never liked Titanic seben. Too soft, except for RDC seben.

However, Titanic has way better songs. If you take that plus the sound quality, it's not even close.

I also grew up listening to Intervention Rapide. I did not like Titanic back then. My big cousin was listening to Titanic and she was calling Intervention Rapide miziki ya ba shegué. LOL.

It's only after years that I went back and listened to Titanic and I understood that it was a great album. Better than Intervention. Songs like RDC, Procès Mambika, Omba, Likala Moto, Alain Baracuda, Serge Palmi. Intervention Rapide is not on that level.

However, I wonder what Intervention Rapide will sound like if it was remastered.

My favorite song from Intervention Rapide is Verset Oublié. LOL.