Author Topic: LOL LOBESO STOP THAT BULLSHIT PLEASE  (Read 10193 times)

archos on: February 02, 2014, 16:04

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

nothing worse than somebody who thinks he is intelligent because he speaks a certain language and who make plenty of schoolboy errors in so little time
i cant even listen to more than a minute of it,horrendous stuff,stick to lingala man

Jdog #1 on: February 02, 2014, 16:29

• View Profile
Francis na ye eza mabe, ba rwandais ba yebi Francis ko leka ye le "HONORABLE" lobeso pota....nani a tia yo okoma "honorable" Werra??? tala elongi neti etranger wana na American Dad
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Jdog #2 on: February 02, 2014, 16:34

• View Profile
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #3 on: February 02, 2014, 16:44

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I don't speak French but I can still tell that Lobeso's French isn't sounding right!!! hahahahaha,can't wait for Bill Clinton to teach this malanda ngombe a lesson.
LE BIG BOSS

archos #4 on: February 02, 2014, 16:50

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
I don't speak French but I can still tell that Lobeso's French isn't sounding right!!! hahahahaha,can't wait for Bill Clinton to teach this malanda ngombe a lesson.

ahahaha his franch is a disaster,he made mistakes in almost every sentence,and he is not targetting the soft guys  like genta or eclipse, he is directly talking to the two big mouths bercy and macintosh
he better be careful,this could well go way further than just a war of words

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #5 on: February 02, 2014, 16:56

• Administrator
    • View Profile

ahahaha his franch is a disaster,he made mistakes in almost every sentence,and he is not targetting the soft guys  like genta or eclipse, he is directly talking to the two big mouths bercy and macintosh
he better be careful,this could well go way further than just a war of words
You know what I think? He's been sent by Werra, they want to create polemic so that we are drawn to listening to Maison Mere's weakening generiques. Werra misses Bill hence all these stories we are seeing that Bill will feature on Flech Ingeta or whatever Werra calls his album. ;D
LE BIG BOSS

Jdog #6 on: February 02, 2014, 17:06

• View Profile
Sly Kombo ya Album ya Werra na Maison Mere eza DESSERT INGETA FLECHE INDIA EZUI EZUI........and do make a make a good point when you say that he might be sent by Werra to start polemic.

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #7 on: February 02, 2014, 17:14

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Sly Kombo ya Album ya Werra na Maison Mere eza DESSERT INGETA FLECHE INDIA EZUI EZUI........and do make a make a good point when you say that he might be sent by Werra to start polemic.
Voila. Toko zela yango,toko yeba nani aleki nani na nini!! ;D
« Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 17:29 by DJ SLY »
LE BIG BOSS

Jdog #8 on: February 02, 2014, 17:19

• View Profile
Voila. Toko zeal yango,toko yeba nani aleki nani na nini!! ;D

Nazo zela premier generique na ba nzembo ya Cafe Rhum na Olivier Nzambe Ya Ba Deux

KAISARI #9 on: February 02, 2014, 19:19

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile
...it could also work the other way around, Werra needs to  spark  his atalaku crew. Every body knows that Brigade has left a huge void and having Bill feature in Ingeta would be the only thing close to filling it. If Bill brings his A-game and Lobeso and crew step up to the plate it will be a win win for Zamba and Bill's fans as well.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2014, 04:00 by KAISARI »
You do not beat a drum with one finger

shamala #10 on: February 03, 2014, 03:01

• View Profile
as I have said it. before the new atalakus are all bark with no bite..I don't know if it is lack of inspiration...
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

princesab #11 on: February 03, 2014, 06:49

• View Profile
...it could also work the other way around, Werra needs to  spark  his atalaku crew. Every body knows that Brigade has left a huge void and having Bill feature in Ingeta would be the only thing close to filling it. If Bill brings his A-game and Lobeso and crew step up to the plate it will be a win win for Zamba and Bill's fans as well.

Who left a void?

If it is true then it should be Bill not others.

archos #12 on: February 09, 2014, 19:08

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

full interview,he insists with his  french..... ;D ;D ;D ;D

Franco Pepe Kalle #13 on: February 09, 2014, 20:41

• View Profile
I know Lobeso is not a great french speaker. I am also not great with my French but I would be and Lobeso is much better speaking french than his boss Werrason.

Look here Werrason could barley speak just French. Lobeso did not do great but compare to this, I would give Lobeso the win