Author Topic: About Wenge Bcbg's no polemic rule  (Read 5530 times)

Jdog on: February 02, 2014, 17:14

• View Profile
 One if someone is really attacking you and you can't respond because your boss says no (ex.Mosaka) and two I find it very hypocritical that the rule even exists in the band because they always go on tv,concerts and in the albums be like "Jb Mpiana leader of Congo", "Jb Mpiana powerful leader" or "JB's better then all the leaders in Congo and abroad" like isn't that polemic within it's self because your saying Jb is the best of the best so Maison Mere or someone else can be like no our leader and group is the best then they really get into polemic. So that's why that rule is very stupid in my opinion. 
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

archos #1 on: February 02, 2014, 17:20

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
i think the polemic rule is about directly talking about another artist,and saying bad things about him in public
 stuff like the best artist of congo and so on are rather self promotion than polemic,its like when maison mere guys call werra the biggest african star or the biggest of central africa
not to be confused with stuff like called ferré tilapia and so on
it's two different things because bcbg praises themselves without denigrating other groups,just like maison mere also do, unless there is a conflict and then they add to their praise some sentences to mock the rivals

Jdog #2 on: February 02, 2014, 17:26

• View Profile
I know what you're saying about the differences between praising and conflict...but another group can say no you're not the best group and here is why and they can say how many albums they sold and how their songs are playing across the world and so and that can lead to conflict because the group can attack back saying how many zeniths and so on they've played.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

archos #3 on: February 02, 2014, 17:45

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
yes man, but this era has changed,notice that they were havingt the same arguments 15 years ago,and mixed up with proper polemic and insult and all that...
notice also that the two only groups who have that we are the best approach without neessarily diss the rival are bcbg and maison mere who happen to be the two biggest groups and everybody knows it,if not for ferre-werra polemic,the fete de la musique concert was seen as jb vs werra despite 10 other artists taking part
you see what i mean?

Jdog #4 on: February 02, 2014, 20:00

• View Profile
Can you please clear it up again because all I got was that if it wasn't for the Ferre-Werra conflict it would've been Maison Mere Vs Bcbg

archos #5 on: February 02, 2014, 20:22

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
in short  what i mean is that once there is no conflict with a group, or no sentence naming other groups to mock them,praising their leader or their group rarely leads to polemic
and i gave the exemple of the conflict jb -werra in the past where both camps where clearly comparing each other to the rival and criticizing each other
if you listen to  interviews from any group members,they praise themselves and then there are those  who not only praise themselves but also hit out at other groups,and that's what jb refuses
that's even why he started the slogan "kipe ya yo"

shamala #6 on: February 03, 2014, 03:07

• View Profile
Arches but if you notice ...bcbg album titles are a tad polemic....just  list them and you will notice the veiled message to rivals..
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

archos #7 on: February 03, 2014, 08:55

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Arches but if you notice ...bcbg album titles are a tad polemic....just  list them and you will notice the veiled message to rivals..

possible yes,which ones?