Author Topic: FALLY AND FERRE ARE NOT ENEMIES  (Read 13400 times)

shamala on: May 15, 2014, 03:05

• View Profile
are these guys friends in private.found this pic
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

JV “Lone Ranger” #1 on: May 15, 2014, 03:31

• View Profile
open your eyes and look closely, Fally was photoshopped into the picture.

Jdog #2 on: May 15, 2014, 03:40

• View Profile
I wish it was real but no it's photoshopped. 
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

EMOVICTEAM #3 on: May 15, 2014, 04:01

• View Profile
The skin tones are too different.  And this is when ferre looked hundsome not today.

shamala #4 on: May 15, 2014, 04:20

• View Profile
oh Photoshop.. but still begs the question are they friends in private?
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

Jdog #5 on: May 15, 2014, 04:21

• View Profile
The skin tones are too different.  And this is when ferre looked hundsome not today.
That is the Ferre of today so what are you talking about?
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Jdog #6 on: May 15, 2014, 05:22

• View Profile
oh Photoshop.. but still begs the question are they friends in private?
Most likely not.

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #7 on: May 15, 2014, 08:41

• Administrator
    • View Profile
And this is when ferre looked hundsome not today.
is it just me or bwana EMO you have too much issues with looks of fellow men? You constantly call Seguin the "fat"man and now you're saying Ferre is no longer handsome yet he's still the same Ferre unless you say he's undergone plastic surgery.
It doesn't really matter how a man looks, it's the bank balance which matters on men that's why you find the fattest and ugliest rich men getting the prettiest girls.  ;D
LE BIG BOSS

archos #8 on: May 15, 2014, 10:02

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
they might not be extremely fierce enemies but are not friends either,unlike jb and werra in the previous big rivalry who had a long common past before a bit of hate and a lot of fake rivalry
both have each other's albums at home and appreciate each other's music,i sat next to fally once in a flight to  kin in summer 2011 and the guy was listening to maboko pamba when i went home i laughed so much thinking about those tv interviews when both act like they dont even know the other one exists :D :D :D

EMOVICTEAM #9 on: May 15, 2014, 10:48

• View Profile
is it just me or bwana EMO you have too much issues with looks of fellow men? You constantly call Seguin the "fat"man and now you're saying Ferre is no longer handsome yet he's still the same Ferre unless you say he's undergone plastic surgery.
It doesn't really matter how a man looks, it's the bank balance which matters on men that's why you find the fattest and ugliest rich men getting the prettiest girls.  ;D

I am a trained painter and sketcher......... I can tell if sly is wearing the thiniest mask.  Most of you guys here are not.  This is because you can't tell that fallys image has less light than ferries.  Secondly,  ferre of late,  looks much like a Rastafarian than in this image.  I challenge someone here to tell me if ferries image is current.  Of course segiun looks round and lazy.  Look at that guy kakol,  titina,  fallys drummer,  they look like healthy humans.

Rajogi #10 on: May 15, 2014, 16:52

• View Profile

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

EMOVICTEAM #11 on: May 15, 2014, 16:58

• View Profile

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

This is why most men are being played on by women.  They are ugly and women use them for cash only. Most women want a gene that will give them good looking children..

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #12 on: May 15, 2014, 17:12

• Administrator
    • View Profile
This is why most men are being played on by women.  They are ugly and women use them for cash only. Most women want a gene that will give them good looking children..
Hehehehehe, the looks don't matter as long as a man can provide a woman with the much needed orgasms she wants,that's the secret to keeping a woman, guaranteed orgasms and money!!! ;D ;D ;D
LE BIG BOSS

EMOVICTEAM #13 on: May 15, 2014, 17:21

• View Profile
Hehehehehe, the looks don't matter as long as a man can provide a woman with the much needed orgasms she wants,that's the secret to keeping a woman, guaranteed orgasms and money!!! ;D ;D ;D

Not a woman that has gone to school and has a good job.  Unless she is desparado. 

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #14 on: May 15, 2014, 17:24

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Not a woman that has gone to school and has a good job.  Unless she is desparado.
;D ;D ;D You don't know women mudala!!
LE BIG BOSS