Author Topic: FERRE FLYER NAIROBI SHOW  (Read 17948 times)

KAISARI #15 on: September 24, 2015, 15:46

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile
Omera koro ukelo ginene kitgi GI timbegi kar kae. Lakini amor nikech wathoth.
Mana ma nok dipo ka admin okun lol...
You do not beat a drum with one finger

KAISARI #16 on: September 24, 2015, 15:54

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile

I only hope it is not one of those ripoffs where the artist shows up after midnight and performs for one hour and is gone.
Igwe has a good soloist don't be surprised if his opening act shadows Lepadre. For Kisumu they should have Madanji open up (if he gets his act together).
« Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 16:00 by KAISARI »

mokosarkani #17 on: September 25, 2015, 04:37

• View Profile
Keep su informed guys, i hope he brings the whole band...

SYMPLICITY #18 on: September 25, 2015, 14:25

• View Profile
Omera koro ukelo ginene kitgi GI timbegi kar kae. Lakini amor nikech wathoth.

Choke! Ken Bilele. Awinji Onagi. We always try to minimise it because we know this is a purely English forum. But sometimes a point is better driven home kamachacha

SYMPLICITY #19 on: September 25, 2015, 14:31

• View Profile

I only hope it is not one of those ripoffs where the artist shows up after midnight and performs for one hour and is gone.
Igwe has a good soloist don't be surprised if his opening act shadows Lepadre. For Kisumu they should have Madanji open up (if he gets his act together).

Kaisari, do you hate Le Padre that much as to put Igwe Bandason's name in the same thread with him!!!!!!!!? Igwe is a Congolese wannabe. a deadwood in my opinionda
« Last Edit: September 25, 2015, 14:44 by SYMPLICITY »

KAISARI #20 on: September 25, 2015, 14:53

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile

Igwe's crew have more to prove than Ferre's so I expect them to give a 1000% plus his soloist is on point, ibiro dwoko na wach bang nyasi.
Kaisari, do you hate Le Padre that much as to put Igwe Bandason's name in the same thread with him!!!!!!!!? Igwe is a Congolese wannabe. a deadwood in my opinionda

kendrick500 #21 on: September 25, 2015, 15:13

• View Profile

Igwe's crew have more to prove than Ferre's so I expect them to give a 1000% plus his soloist is on point, ibiro dwoko na wach bang nyasi.

A tree cannot make a forest Kaisari can never bring  Le Padre down let him keeping hating he know that Le Padre is better than his favorite that is why he keep hating on him, this thread is for ferre but he try to bring igwe in so that people we about ferre tour

KAISARI #22 on: September 25, 2015, 16:59

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile
Fyi...K500, Igwe will be opening up for Chetani Gola and he'll probably have more Congolese in his entourage ;D ;D  ;D

O-Afrika #23 on: September 30, 2015, 22:59

• View Profile
[/soundcloud][/youtube]

O-Afrika #24 on: September 30, 2015, 23:19

• View Profile

O-Afrika #25 on: September 30, 2015, 23:25

• View Profile

SacaryBagna #26 on: October 06, 2015, 19:45

• View Profile
Does anyone here have an idea as to when the tickets are going on sale?

I don't want to miss this concert. I only hope it is not like the last one Fally had at Bomas of Kenya - it was a disaster! ;D

shamala #27 on: October 07, 2015, 03:24

• View Profile
I will only buy the tickets on the very day at the gate however more expensive they are.
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

SacaryBagna #28 on: October 07, 2015, 08:42

• View Profile
I will only buy the tickets on the very day at the gate however more expensive they are.

Shamala, please give us the heads up as soon as the tickets go on sale.  I don't mind buying the advance tickets.

shamala #29 on: October 07, 2015, 13:20

• View Profile

Shamala, please give us the heads up as soon as the tickets go on sale.  I don't mind buying the advance tickets.

I will try and find it out for you.
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.