Author Topic: FÉLIX WAZEKWA MABELE MA NZOMBO GENERIQUE  (Read 596 times)

shamala on: December 28, 2023, 09:00

• View Profile
« Last Edit: December 28, 2023, 17:30 by shamala »
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

Manzambi94 #1 on: December 28, 2023, 09:29

• View Profile
Here

Always the sane rhythm, always the same overcomplicated dances, always the same flow, Cascades really wasting his career with Felix if he was @Fabregas or in Maison Mere he could have become a great Atalaku, plus nowadays people want dances that can get replicated but tell me how a dance can be replicated when you have to do that over complicated thing with your hand?

JV “Lone Ranger” #2 on: December 28, 2023, 16:58

• View Profile
Wazekwa is soo deluded, ffs is 2023 and this guy still stuck playing the same rhythm.i can’t believe I once danced to this guy music,useless musician.

archos #3 on: December 28, 2023, 18:13

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
he does not realise that most of his best generiques are those who are a bit different(mosapi liboso,que demande and co)and once again here lies his own fault and the trust to the bros,whenever the cultura members themselves come with a generique they'll say its shit and he"ll agree and that they should stick to the rythm of the others then HE will find a dance and they'll build everything around,eclipse's work has gone downhill big time,we've gone from somebody who was doing ping pong with gesac to somebody who leads the thing and paves way for his understudies to someone now who just fills in because he is the now former chef  apparently and has to have a minute at least

JV “Lone Ranger” #4 on: December 28, 2023, 22:50

• View Profile
When did he get stripped off the chef role?

Congomusiclover001 #5 on: December 28, 2023, 22:59

• View Profile
He is the congo brazzaville of DRC.....

archos #6 on: December 29, 2023, 00:26

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

in the video where they are saying rumors are false and blabla,the singer "champs elysees" says  "chef d'orchestre lelo na ngolu y a nzambe" or something like that,must have happened of late because like i said the audios had affected a bit the relationship between wazekwa and eclipse,wazekwa feels betrayed that him ceden and joss did not side blindly with him and the brothers with what has been going on
« Last Edit: December 29, 2023, 00:34 by archos »

JV “Lone Ranger” #7 on: December 29, 2023, 00:45

• View Profile
Sad to see the old guards just can’t reproduce those fires from early 2000s to late 2010….music in Congo is now run by new generation.

shamala #8 on: December 29, 2023, 05:14

• View Profile

in the video where they are saying rumors are false and blabla,the singer "champs elysees" says  "chef d'orchestre lelo na ngolu y a nzambe" or something like that,must have happened of late because like i said the audios had affected a bit the relationship between wazekwa and eclipse,wazekwa feels betrayed that him ceden and joss did not side blindly with him and the brothers with what has been going on

What is Eclipse saying here?

Manzambi94 #9 on: December 29, 2023, 08:28

• View Profile

So who is the Chef now? Eclipse must be so pissed to being treated like that after all he had done for Wazekwa

archos #10 on: December 29, 2023, 16:16

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

around 20th second champs elysees is saying he is the chef d'orchestre with wazekwa's blessing and eclipse saying "yeah yeah" behind
and the fact that its even him who starts that talk with eclipse behind makes me think it might really have become like that
i got told today that eclipse has been so affected by the events of this yearthat he has become a heavy aguene drinker to forget his sorrow,his situation is really weird,does not leave out of loyalty and influence of donors,but then at the same time does not get access to full backing of the donors aswell
fleury fleur who was their germany based and raised singer had plans for them,since he is german and had contacts for several festivals but wazekwa refused saying he did not feel like going on europe tour( lol ya felly when he wantsto be a primadonna like his fellow leaders,its something)
it was one of the thing which had started the revolt,as yet another overseas opportunity was declined,and they were all leaving but the point which changed everything was fleury becoming the leader,most felt it would be an embarassment to have him as their leader while he came after most of them and decided to stay in their "comfort zone",he still got some members though like the cheftain of dancers and also singer at the same time ange iloko who might have been then the one who openly confronted ya felly

shamala #11 on: December 29, 2023, 17:21

• View Profile

around 20th second champs elysees is saying he is the chef d'orchestre with wazekwa's blessing and eclipse saying "yeah yeah" behind
and the fact that its even him who starts that talk with eclipse behind makes me think it might really have become like that
i got told today that eclipse has been so affected by the events of this yearthat he has become a heavy aguene drinker to forget his sorrow,his situation is really weird,does not leave out of loyalty and influence of donors,but then at the same time does not get access to full backing of the donors aswell
fleury fleur who was their germany based and raised singer had plans for them,since he is german and had contacts for several festivals but wazekwa refused saying he did not feel like going on europe tour( lol ya felly when he wants to be a primadonna like his fellow leaders,its something)
it was one of the thing which had started the revolt,as yet another overseas opportunity was declined,and they were all leaving but the point which changed everything was fleury becoming the leader,most felt it would be an embarassment to have him as their leader while he came after most of them and decided to stay in their "comfort zone",he still got some members though like the cheftain of dancers and also singer at the same time ange iloko who might have been then the one who openly confronted ya felly

Check when did the rain start beating Cultur? Am not saying .......

Manzambi94 #12 on: December 30, 2023, 00:44

• View Profile
This is so sad, seeing Eclipse like that being humiliated (there is no other way to put it) really makes you wonder what kinda men Wazekwa is, he didn't have problems taking Gessac back after all of those insults but he treated Eclipse so harshly cause he just said things in an audio, Champs Elysee is even worse as a leader then Eclyps you can see from his demeanor in this video, thus is a reminder for everybody that a job is a job, no matter how you think your boss loves you, respect you or care about you if he wants he will cut you off immediately, Eclipse should just leave and come to Europe and accept that his days as a musicians are over cause tbh I don't see him benefitting much as a Wazeka musician without being Chef and this was the guy who took money out of his own pocket to pay the musicians, when Wazekwa left for Europe, and this is how he gets treated