Author Topic: Koffi Olomide reposts his daughter MINOU on his Instagram story!  (Read 2543 times)

BercysFinest98 on: January 30, 2023, 13:03

• View Profile
I thought that it was a lovely to see! And very rare too! Because MINOU has never posted her father online before. Plus I never knew that her name was “Epiphanie”. Being a fan of Koffi, I always knew her as MINOU from songs like “Elle Et Moi” or “S.O.S”.

CM PRINCE #1 on: January 30, 2023, 13:12

• View Profile
Ever since Koffi started having problems with Aliya he started posting his other kids more on the low. I’m not saying Aliya was forbidding his other kids

BercysFinest98 #2 on: January 30, 2023, 13:15

• View Profile
That’s what I believe too! Everyone is saying that it’s because of how him and Didi Stone have parted ways after the divorce between him and Aliya.

archos #3 on: January 30, 2023, 13:16

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
the olomides tv show direct answer to didi's shenanigans on instagram
lol some people are too extra,i saw somewhere somebody saying "didi awa bino bosali agbepa academia boyeba que soki ozui probleme kende mona jb wana oyo ozo poster koffi aza susu papa na yo te "
« Last Edit: January 30, 2023, 13:22 by archos »

CM PRINCE #4 on: January 30, 2023, 13:22

• View Profile
Bro are you seeing how she’s reposting on her Instagram stories of people attacking her dad Im comments by calling him immature and so on

BercysFinest98 #5 on: January 30, 2023, 13:23

• View Profile
Who needs the Kardashians when Keeping Up With The Olomides is happening right now? Lol

archos #6 on: January 30, 2023, 13:25

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
yeah yeah i believed didi deep down knows that she has her freedom to express her disagreement but she knows a certain limit and she still loves her dad yesterday she was saying indirectly that people are getting too excited for nothing after her posts of jb

archos #7 on: January 30, 2023, 13:26

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
lol that agbepa academia comment was rude,shame i did not screenshot it

Mfumu Vata #8 on: January 30, 2023, 13:26

• View Profile
Ever since Koffi started having problems with Aliya he started posting his other kids more on the low. I’m not saying Aliya was forbidding his other kids

Some say that Aliane wasn't liking the children he had with other woman. I remember in the 13eme Apotre, Koffi always saying that he had just 3 children (repeating it 4 times) and Naty Lokole looking strange to him. Zobozi and Clan Wenge-fans then attacking him about him not talking about his other children. Also the moment when Minou starting to do campaign for Martin Fayulu during the presidential campaign and being part of the communication-system or giving birth, people being mad about Koffi not posting anything about or praising her.

BercysFinest98 #9 on: January 30, 2023, 13:32

• View Profile
lol some people are too extra,i saw somewhere somebody saying "didi awa bino bosali agbepa academia boyeba que soki ozui probleme kende mona jb wana oyo ozo poster koffi aza susu papa na yo te "
Hahahahaha!! It was the Academia comment for me!

CM PRINCE #10 on: January 30, 2023, 13:41

• View Profile
yeah yeah i believed didi deep down knows that she has her freedom to express her disagreement but she knows a certain limit and she still loves her dad yesterday she was saying indirectly that people are getting too excited for nothing after her posts of jb
This is what happens when you spoil your one child as the golden child compared to the other kids, because I can’t see his other kids doing the same antics that Didi is doing but I could be wrong

BercysFinest98 #11 on: January 30, 2023, 16:27

• View Profile
This is what happens when you spoil your one child as the golden child compared to the other kids, because I can’t see his other kids doing the same antics that Didi is doing but I could be wrong

“Good riddance”

archos #12 on: January 30, 2023, 17:43

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

CM PRINCE #13 on: January 30, 2023, 17:51

• View Profile
Ehhh what on earth is going on? LOOOL this is so messy.

archos #14 on: January 30, 2023, 17:53

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
i am sure other artists are SCARRRRRRRED these days to see drama unfold in their families like that since most of them have similar shape of things with their kids and baby mommas,exactly the same categories of people among their baby mommas