Author Topic: POMPON MIYAKE REVEALS UNTOLD STORY AROUND ALPATSHINO DEATH  (Read 192 times)

archos on: February 02, 2024, 15:21

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

He says it was made clear in viva that musicians cant date dancers,but alpa was dating julie mulanga(man i cant mention her without thinking about bokul's corny shoutout in somo trop)  and one day bokul made them sit and told them that they had to make a choice,either one has to leave the group or it cant continue like that  and julie said it was not even a possibility for her to leave her career for a man,so alpa was hurt as it meant that julie would breakup with him to stay in the group and went on to drink one of those house cleaning chemicals to attempt suicide and its what cause in long term his kidney issues

Wenge1995 #1 on: February 02, 2024, 15:49

• View Profile

He says it was made clear in viva that musicians cant date dancers,but alpa was dating julie mulanga(man i cant mention her without thinking about bokul's corny shoutout in somo trop)  and one day bokul made them sit and told them that they had to make a choice,either one has to leave the group or it cant continue like that  and julie said it was not even a possibility for her to leave her career for a man,so alpa was hurt as it meant that julie would breakup with him to stay in the group and went on to drink one of those house cleaning chemicals to attempt suicide and its what cause in long term his kidney issues

I'm surprised that a musician would date, much less pursue a relationship with a dancer. Don't they see how the leader or donors can influence sex out of the girls? All that provocative dancing for men, it's too much temptation for cheating.

If I'm not mistaken, didn't Richard Mukena leave BCBG for a dancer to be his wife? Alain Mpela also married Nana Sukali, so it's possible to find love at the job. But those are the only successful examples that come to mind, the others are all failures and scandals
« Last Edit: February 02, 2024, 15:51 by Wenge1995 »

Manzambi94 #2 on: February 02, 2024, 18:05

• View Profile

I'm surprised that a musician would date, much less pursue a relationship with a dancer. Don't they see how the leader or donors can influence sex out of the girls? All that provocative dancing for men, it's too much temptation for cheating.

If I'm not mistaken, didn't Richard Mukena leave BCBG for a dancer to be his wife? Alain Mpela also married Nana Sukali, so it's possible to find love at the job. But those are the only successful examples that come to mind, the others are all failures and scandals
It is not like thise guys are saints either the average Congolese not even musicians but Mbonda player can have 10 women a the drop of a hat, so they kinda understand their past, but anyway about Alpatshino I have never understood why he did that, like what was so special about that girl to hurt loke that