Author Topic: Quentin Moyascko and Ado yuhe  (Read 399 times)

Mukulu on: April 29, 2023, 20:30

• View Profile

Mfumu Vata #1 on: April 30, 2023, 23:03

• View Profile
To be honest I dont believe Quetin to be the founder of Extra Musica. Over the last 15 years I followed the interviews of Espe Bass, Roga Roga, Guy Guy Fall, Kila Mbongo & Durrel Loemba and although changing the version a bit over the years they always mentioned the name of Roga Roga or sometimes 3 the 3 musketeers at the same (Durell, Espe & Roga). Why can't he just accept that he wasn't the founder nor co-founder. He wont change the history about him being the historical president of Extra Musica.

It looks like the concert in Guinee Conakry was a big mess. The thing Roga Roga did during the 1 minute silence for Quetin's mother was very disrespectfull. If I was Quentin I would have never forgive him for that. But I already know from myself that the things musicians will do, would me not last long in the music-scene as musicians and having often problems my collegues/employees. I would disband my band multiple times like late General Defao used to do.

lol, Quetin claiming that Extra Musica Zangul didn't had hitsongs. Did he never heard Les Gouts et les Couleurs, Horizon 2000, Probleme sur Probleme, l'Oublier, etc. the list is very long. People sometimes forget that when they point a finger to someone, 3 fingers point towards themselves and its Quentin himself who hasn't any hit since Merci

Listening to both versions of Durrel Loemba and Quentin about the split of Extra Musica International, I think that Durrel's version being the true version. The split did them well because they produce good albums Extra Musica International coming with Merci and Z1 International coming with Ere de Verite. The same for the split of the original Extra Musica formula. Its just sad that Z1 and EM International didn't recorded more albums due new splits and departures. Quetin explained why the album of 2010 didn't go released. But what about the long hiatus from 2000 of Merci to Virgule in 2007. In 2007 he was already finished and many already quit Extra Musica International at that time. I tried to re-listen to Virgule last year but I was not really convinced.

I would like to hear Herman Ngassaki one day about the story of Extra Musica

archos #2 on: April 30, 2023, 23:20

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 I think both him and the roga and co are right to call themselves founders,one had the idea to leave cogiex and create a group and roga espe durell aswell and they meet on the same idea,then the fact that its his family house that
its a bit like masela and aime buanga
yeah that part about the hits was a bit like "reddy" mode lol biboya boya,but i kind of get his point that most major hits of the last 15 years in brazza are generiques what happens now is the opposite of whats supposed to be the logic,rumbas having short success and generiques being longer hits,just look at doudou copa's career,his lack of strong succesful generique for years put him way behind both extras despite making good and liked rumba
the part of roga boycotting his stepmother tribute was sad and i am sure the part of him saying that he went to ask for permission to roga's parents so that he is allowed to do music will lead to the pro-roga press to attack him(levann,fiston g and co)
he was also honest in admitting that when he went to show roga a tip in order to get some copyright money  roga wanted to give him at least a phone card to thank him
his producers really didhim dirty 4 albums finished but none released
« Last Edit: April 30, 2023, 23:26 by archos »