Author Topic: THE SAD DEATH OF A YOUNG SONGWRITER TO FERRE,JB,WATA,KOFFI,DJINO...  (Read 9629 times)

archos on: September 16, 2015, 22:25

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

leader kashama,was one of the many songwriters "coached" by blanchard mosaka,and worked with koffi and recently with heritier,ferre,heritier and jb for their solo albums,he was also having the dream like many songwriters recently to become a known artist
he rehearsed with his group and never woke up again
author of 3eme doigt,soké,zazou,the song for gaetan kodia and many other,heritier's two songs of fleche ingeta,gave jb songs which are not released yet  so the brother refused to mention it,he said also that leader gave koffi soupou,plat favori and kataguruma
« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 22:34 by archos »

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #1 on: September 16, 2015, 22:30

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Sad news indeed, I have heard his name mentioned several times in different songs.
LE BIG BOSS

archos #2 on: September 23, 2015, 19:04

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

here is a video of his funerals,with presence of heritier,and late leader kashama's brother reveals that leader was actually in studio with ferre working on some of the songs lyrics and melody as he was able to write and compose melody aswell and  he came back from ferre's studio and was in  good form but then he slept and never woke up which worried his family who took him to hospital but it was too late
it lead to rumours that ferre is responsible for the sudden death as they had an argument during that session,but the brother does not want to comment on it
 he says he called jb and jb said he will contribute to funerals,but both ferre and koffi who leader sold much more songs to were also called to be informed and they never pick up his calls again after he informed them and he regrets that

Jdog #3 on: September 23, 2015, 19:20

• View Profile
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

KAISARI #4 on: September 23, 2015, 20:07

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile
Chetani Ferre must be armed with some heavy artillery; maybe he is more than just a great singer...
You do not beat a drum with one finger

Jdog #5 on: September 24, 2015, 00:55

• View Profile
Chetani Ferre must be armed with some heavy artillery; maybe he is more than just a great singer...
Haha lol
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

kendrick500 #6 on: September 24, 2015, 07:10

• View Profile

guy you always be negative about ferre and expect someone to like fally i do watch your comment grow up and stop be childish ferre is innocent stop this your negative comment about ferre

Jdog #7 on: September 24, 2015, 07:22

• View Profile

guy you always be negative about ferre and expect someone to like fally i do watch your comment grow up and stop be childish ferre is innocent stop this your negative comment about ferre
He actually said Ferre is a great singer, that's something postie about Ferre. You Ferre people can't even say a postie thing about Fally, because you're too complex smh. 

kendrick500 #8 on: September 24, 2015, 15:53

• View Profile

He actually said Ferre is a great singer, that's something postie about Ferre. You Ferre people can't even say a postie thing about Fally, because you're too complex smh.
I have fally songs on my ipod and iphone which i buy from itune if i don't like fally i we not buy his song am not too complex is the fans of fally that is too complex this guy call KAISARI always say negative things about ferre if he don't like ferre he should stop commenting in any topic about ferre

KAISARI #9 on: September 24, 2015, 16:45

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile

Childish would better describe the comments above, unless you're that guy with Chetani Gola tattooed on his back. Back to the arsenal, Bercy had to be cleansed before his Zamba debut and yet he still passed out from after shocks of the scuds hurled...

shamala #10 on: September 24, 2015, 17:19

• View Profile

here is a video of his funerals,
 he says he called jb and jb said he will contribute to funerals,but both ferre and koffi who leader sold much more songs to were also called to be informed and they never pick up his calls again after he informed them and he regrets that

Eish.... composers don't get paid?
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

archos #11 on: September 24, 2015, 17:59

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
They get paid quite rarely ,many have to insist insist insist for months or years for getting even 500 dollars from an artist they sold like 10 great songs too or some never get anything and this created that new generation of spokesmen trying a career,some get beaten because they go on tv to claim their rights,one even got killed back in the years because of that
there are barely song writers who have the life standard they deserve for the songs they give
then its also the system which is at fault since they sell the songs to musicians they never get rights as they are not anymore the legal authors,only for example guys like do akongo or jean goubald get proper rights from copyright companies as author of songs

archos #12 on: September 24, 2015, 18:03

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
So he's saying Ferre indirectly is involved?

he is suggesting it,but does not want to develop( maybe he fears for his security),he says he was always with his brother when collaborating with artists so he knew that his brother and ferre were argueing about money for almost 70 per cent of ferre's next album which was written by him,but then its yet to be established if the fall out has anything to do with the sudden death of a guy who was in excellent form

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #13 on: September 24, 2015, 18:35

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Why would Ferre kill someone just over songs? It's unfortunate that in some parts of Africa we don't want to stop these accusations. We have seen innocent people killed on baseless accusations like this. I think Ferre is not that desperate, he's way too successful to kill someone over songs when there are several song writers out there.
LE BIG BOSS

KAISARI #14 on: September 24, 2015, 20:07

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile
All accusations aside, the successful Ferre should at least pay the 70% that is owed if not fund the funeral expenses.