Author Topic: Ferre plays a song from his upcoming album  (Read 7894 times)

Jdog on: October 28, 2015, 07:19

• View Profile
@8:37 Good stuff by Rice.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 07:21 by Jdog »
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

EMOVICTEAM #1 on: October 28, 2015, 07:54

• View Profile
Obviously just talking to himself in the microphone for endless time. This guy must go to insecticide or vita imana and see how he made sense with singing as a group.

Jdog #2 on: October 28, 2015, 08:01

• View Profile
Emo did you here the four singers who had vocals in this song?
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Jdog #3 on: October 28, 2015, 08:03

• View Profile
It seems like Vibration has made a little improvement in dancing. Ahaha Evariste is a  really good dancer , he should've relaxed because it was just a regular rehearsal. I wasn't really into Ya Mado's dance.

KAISARI #4 on: October 28, 2015, 09:49

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile
That crowd was bored sick during that Odemba session,I might be in the minority, but Odemba seems to fit Wata better than Ferre.
You do not beat a drum with one finger

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #5 on: October 28, 2015, 10:20

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Some comments can make you puke!!! Too much pure hatred that no matter what one does,some people will only see bad. Give us a break folks,we know his flaws but even with them,he has become a megastar because he has dedicated fans who like what he does,he will not adjust to please you who haven't been supporting him from the time he curved out his career and chose his niche market. None of the younger musicians was doing odemba,now that Ferre had made it popular everyone is joining the bandwagon and you think he is not good at it,comparing him to a musician who has hardly released an album.   ;D
« Last Edit: October 28, 2015, 11:09 by SLY PAPA NA KEVIN »
LE BIG BOSS

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #6 on: October 28, 2015, 11:15

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Meanwhile that is not a new song but Mimiche's old song Detresse from the album Miracles by Les Marquis and it's an excellent song so i don't know why the likes of EMO are making noise yet they haven't even listened, this is the nonsense i was talking about, just making noise without any reason to,a serious critic would have recognised the song that was being sang.. ;D
LE BIG BOSS

EMOVICTEAM #7 on: October 28, 2015, 11:27

• View Profile
Meanwhile that is not a new song but Mimiche's old song Detresse from the album Miracles by Les Marquis and it's an excellent song so i don't know why the likes of EMO are making noise yet they haven't even listened, this is the nonsense i was talking about, just making noise without any reason to,a serious critic would have recognised the song that was being sang.. ;D

Sly forgive me......i rarely click on ferre still videos to watch. After i did i heard and saw some improvement in sebene. That should make your day.

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #8 on: October 28, 2015, 11:43

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Sly forgive me......i rarely click on ferre still videos to watch. After i did i heard and saw some improvement in sebene. That should make your day.
Nice one mudala, you're being a gentleman.
LE BIG BOSS

KAISARI #9 on: October 28, 2015, 16:19

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile
Some comments can make you puke!!! Too much pure hatred that no matter what one does,some people will only see bad. Give us a break folks,we know his flaws but even with them,he has become a megastar because he has dedicated fans who like what he does,he will not adjust to please you who haven't been supporting him from the time he curved out his career and chose his niche market. None of the younger musicians was doing odemba,now that Ferre had made it popular everyone is joining the bandwagon and you think he is not good at it,comparing him to a musician who has hardly released an album.   ;D
@least you laughed at the end and since we've been on this road before ,like always, I'll save the last laugh ;)

kendrick500 #10 on: October 28, 2015, 16:35

• View Profile
you are naturally sick you are hating ferre because he is better than fally

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #11 on: October 28, 2015, 16:45

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Are you sure? I trust you've quoted the wrong post not so? :)
LE BIG BOSS

KAISARI #12 on: October 28, 2015, 17:25

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile
Talk about real haters;you sub-conscious just did you in :D

Jdog #13 on: October 28, 2015, 18:03

• View Profile
Kendrick azo pesa nga kanda moko boye.

kendrick500 #14 on: October 28, 2015, 18:22

• View Profile
sorry my coment is for kaisari that guy is sick sorry SLY i wanted to send it for kaisari he alwasy being negative about ferre