Author Topic: Lol Werra was smiling when Lobeso was being booed  (Read 5725 times)

Jdog on: April 12, 2014, 20:40

• View Profile
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

archos #1 on: April 12, 2014, 20:47

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
if i was lobeso i'd be worried,similar stuff happened to celeo with brigade for example or jitrois with olivier....

Jdog #2 on: April 12, 2014, 20:52

• View Profile
if i was lobeso i'd be worried,similar stuff happened to celeo with brigade for example or jitrois with olivier....

Why did Werra totally sideline Jitrois because he was in the first team when Ferre was still there.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

archos #3 on: April 12, 2014, 21:34

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

Why did Werra totally sideline Jitrois because he was in the first team when Ferre was still there.

officially because of the fact there were rumours that he would join koffi

Jdog #4 on: April 12, 2014, 21:49

• View Profile
Just because there's rumors it doesn't mean it's true Werra should've asked if it was true, now we know it was true but you don't just rush to judgment without any evidence.

archos #5 on: April 12, 2014, 21:55

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Just because there's rumors it doesn't mean it's true Werra should've asked if it was true, now we know it was true but you don't just rush to judgment without any evidence.

It shows he wanted to get rid of him otherwise he would have fired half his group who were also contacted by koffi from ferre to the likes of eboa

Jdog #6 on: April 12, 2014, 22:06

• View Profile

It shows he wanted to get rid of him otherwise he would have fired half his group who were also contacted by koffi from ferre to the likes of eboa

Yeah that's my question why did Werra want J3 gone because he was a good singer and dancer and it looked like he was one of Werra's favorites.

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #7 on: April 13, 2014, 10:31

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I hope now you all accept what we've always told you that Lobeso is a fake ataluku, you see here he was given the chance to do animation in proper sebene but he failed, he was off tune and was just seeing the same line, he needs to go and join such groups.

You hear, this is lobeso's type of animation, more traditional so he would suit in very well.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2014, 10:33 by DJ SLY »
LE BIG BOSS

masantula #8 on: April 13, 2014, 16:42

• View Profile
Team BCBG "the machine of music"

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #9 on: April 13, 2014, 21:03

• Administrator
    • View Profile
hahahaha what a joke DJ
;D ;D It's true,he's best doing this type of traditional singing infact that's what he used to do before joining Maison Mere,here,i will like him if he goes back to being an ataluku for such music.

LE BIG BOSS