Author Topic: Le Duc Herode feat. Koffi Olomide & Q.L.I. dans "GLAMOUR"  (Read 3218 times)

kiddkevo on: October 10, 2018, 00:28

• View Profile
HOW MANY OF Y'ALL ARE FAMILIAR WITH THIS ALBUM?

Le Duc Herode feat. Koffi Olomide & Q.L.I. dans "GLAMOUR" Year: 199?

There are 9 tracks of the album.

SLK97 #1 on: October 10, 2018, 08:08

• View Profile
When I first heard this album 4 years ago, I was surprised that it existed.

If some of the animations are anything to go by, the album was released sometime in 1995, about a few months before Koffi dropped V12.

mvulusi96 #2 on: October 10, 2018, 08:59

Its of 1995. Because in 1996 he released a remix-album having a generique with Celeo on the animation (Papa asombi Vespa)

kiddkevo #3 on: October 10, 2018, 13:35

• View Profile
Ahh I see. I always thought it was released in late 1993 now I know the release now. What ever happened to Duc Herode??

Matebu #4 on: October 13, 2018, 02:48

• View Profile
I remember buying this cd way back. Herode Mandiangu was supposed to be to Koffi what Modogo GFF and Abeba Lipordo were to Wemba. His career just fizzed out and he disappeared for a long time. His group, Gold Tcha tcho had some notable alumni though

To be honest, he ruined some of his songs by singing instead of letting Suzuki, Aurlus Mabele, Dindo, or Koffi do the  singing. He has one of the the worst singing voices I’ve heard. Up there with Bodi Mabiala, Diblo Dibala (an all-time great guitarist, but can’t sing to save his life) and a few others

This album acoustically is fantastic, wish an all-star backing from QL and Big Stars - Beniko, Philpe Guez, Felly Tyson, Dally Kimoko, Azanga (big fan), Jagger (RIP mawa trop), Augusto-Nsingi, 3615 on shakers

« Last Edit: October 13, 2018, 03:02 by Matebu »

kiddkevo #5 on: October 13, 2018, 05:14

• View Profile
@Mabetu

Ah bon. I was listening to this album when I was at college, doing my homework. It just popped up in my head. It's been 13 years since I listened to this. I thought this was album was nice of course backing stars were incredible. I used to have this cd from my parents. They weren't a fan of this album