Author Topic: Mirage Supersonic & Ado Yuhe second part of the interview  (Read 3921 times)

congo-243 on: March 21, 2021, 13:31

• View Profile

JV “Lone Ranger” #1 on: March 21, 2021, 13:54

• View Profile
I don’t think we wanted this after the crap he gave us on the last one.

CM PRINCE #2 on: March 21, 2021, 14:08

• View Profile
I don’t think we wanted this after the crap he gave us on the last one.
Exactly....

archos #3 on: March 21, 2021, 14:16

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

Captain #4 on: March 21, 2021, 14:23

• View Profile
Still waiting on Tutu Callugi’s part 2, who has been announced since the first one in 2018, also Bill’s second part.

CM PRINCE #5 on: March 21, 2021, 15:41

• View Profile
kibens junior
I’d still rather watch a Mirage interview then Kibens  ;D :D

Mfumu Vata #6 on: March 21, 2021, 21:07

• View Profile
Mirage isn't smart, he wanted to start to have concerts after his second album. Ferre Gola became what he is  today, because he signed with Bralima and those public concerts helped him more to boost his succes and promote the album, with the DVD's of those concerts helping to promote his succes in Europe and got one or two villa's from them. Despite some concerts being mpiaka in the start of his career, Bracongo helped Fally Ipupa financially and got also a villa from them.

Mfumu Vata #7 on: March 21, 2021, 21:10

• View Profile
I remember the Elysee Montmarte-concert that didn't took place in 2008 or 2009, which was promoted on skyrock. I didn't like the way he attacked Bourman, Aimé Buanga and Olivier Tshimanga.

Manzambi94 #8 on: March 21, 2021, 21:35

• View Profile
Mirage isn't smart, he wanted to start to have concerts after his second album. Ferre Gola became what he is  today, because he signed with Bralima and those public concerts helped him more to boost his succes and promote the album, with the DVD's of those concerts helping to promote his succes in Europe and got one or two villa's from them. Despite some concerts being mpiaka in the start of his career, Bracongo helped Fally Ipupa financially and got also a villa from them.

I don't understand where Mirage is wrong, is he wrong for.wanting to do concerts right away?

Mfumu Vata #9 on: March 21, 2021, 21:39

• View Profile

JV “Lone Ranger” #10 on: March 21, 2021, 22:54

• View Profile
I agree with his point about Olivier Tshimanga...he talks too much and he’s like a Ronaldo, trained hard to get to the top level but not a Messi who doesn’t have to train hard to do the stuff he does in games cos it’s pure talent.

archos #11 on: March 21, 2021, 22:58

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
mirage tries too hard to be something completely incompatible with congolese music,he has a bit of the typical"from the ghetto to the top" mentality of kin artists but its diluted in a lot of thinking like he is some european jazz or blues artist
yeah his point about tshimanga is spot on but also i think he got  big big headed due to the lack of "succession" for kapaya in terms of stardom,he emerges as the one with by far the best credentials to fulfill it but he still aint really a star so he built for himself that star thing and developped from the way he talks about some artists that "without me artists i collaborate with are screwed" thing

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #12 on: March 22, 2021, 05:31

• View Profile
I agree with his point about Olivier Tshimanga...he talks too much and he’s like a Ronaldo, trained hard to get to the top level but not a Messi who doesn’t have to train hard to do the stuff he does in games cos it’s pure talent.
I just like this example lol, its perfect.