Author Topic: Few Questions about Ferre's band.  (Read 4141 times)

Rajogi on: January 05, 2014, 23:28

• View Profile
Hi Guys finally decided to register to the new forums. I have a few questions about Ferre's band. WHat's the current line up? Is there another Generique in the album apart from Boitre Noire? Why did Bercy leave the band? WHo is the new sexy singer Ferre has added with the angelic voice? I've noticed that when Ferre perfoms Bequille teh third guy who sings is not the orginal guy who sung that part, why is this? Is the orginal guy still in the band?
« Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 23:28 by 787 »

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #1 on: January 06, 2014, 00:05

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Welcome.
Have  a look at this thread http://congovibes.com/forums/topic/ferre-golas-musicians-as-requested-by-ken-nyakone/ for some of Ferre's current musicians. I have noticed that the link I provided for some of their photos expired,i will upload the missing photos later.

Bercy Muana differed with the lead ataluku Kunzardo, it is alleged that they actually fought and the whole band was behind Kunzardo who is more sober and has been longer with the band,Ferre was in Europe at the time and he too was not happy with Bercy so Bercy just realised that he was actually not valued much by Ferre and decided to move on.

There are 3 generiques on Ferre's album the second one is titled 'Kibombanda and the third is 'Coureur de jupon' this third one is a coupe decalle generique.

On the song Bequille, the third solo vocal line was done by Patou ''Valeur' Makela, he decided to stay in Europe after the first major show Ferre did in Europe with his band,on that trip,Ferre lost about 4 to 5 musicians ie 2 singers,1 keyboard player,the soloist and drummer,i can't remember who else left. They are all preparing an album in Europe and below some songs they've done so far
This one by Patou the guy you're on about
" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>
....and here another controversial song which Fally also did,this one has Jus d'orange on vocals
" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>
« Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 00:08 by 4 »
LE BIG BOSS

Rajogi #2 on: January 06, 2014, 00:15

• View Profile
I see thanks alot sly I'm looking forward to you updating the thread you linked since for me non of the photos are working. Also what about the female singer?? And does she sing in the album? I only noticed her performing live but don't hear her voice on the actual songs. Again thanks alot.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 00:15 by 787 »

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #3 on: January 06, 2014, 00:28

• Administrator
    • View Profile
@Rajogi said:
I see thanks alot sly I'm looking forward to you updating the thread you linked since for me non of the photos are working. Also what about the female singer?? And does she sing in the album? I only noticed her performing live but don't hear her voice on the actual songs. Again thanks alot.
I have forgotten the name of the new singer,she was previously with Papa Wemba.
Am not sure if she's sung on Boite Noire because Ferre likes to use Europe based female singers and sometimes students from INA which is the national arts institute in Kinshasa ,these help out Ferre in choruses on the albums and at some concerts.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 00:28 by 4 »
LE BIG BOSS