Author Topic: Ferre Gola- Regarde-moi (new single)  (Read 6001 times)

BercysFinest98 on: September 11, 2020, 00:30

• View Profile
I love it! I feel like it's something that Papa Wemba would do 100%

I love the orchestration that carries the song! Ferre's voice is so wonderful as per usual. As much is I love the rumbas from Boîte Noire, this really does it for me!

CM PRINCE #1 on: September 11, 2020, 00:33

• View Profile

congo-243 #2 on: September 11, 2020, 00:50

• View Profile

CM PRINCE #3 on: September 11, 2020, 01:28

• View Profile
I really like it, I really like hearing pianos too. This mans voice is something else, well done Ferre Gola Le Padre.

congo-243 #4 on: September 11, 2020, 01:31

• View Profile

mrvibes #5 on: September 11, 2020, 06:01

• View Profile
I recognize zulema lyrics in this .. Good job ferre by the way ..

BercysFinest98 #6 on: September 11, 2020, 08:09

• View Profile
I can't wait to see the music video!

archos #7 on: September 11, 2020, 08:15

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
I recognize zulema lyrics in this .. Good job ferre by the way ..

exactly this is a zulema song from 2002 modified,zuli will be proud i think to see his friend interpret him

congo-243 #8 on: September 11, 2020, 09:00

• View Profile
I'm seeing some people on Twitter criticizing the song saying "it's not a party is Ferré dumb or what" Nzambe n'a nga in sure with this new generation that if Wemba came out in this Era they would have called it trash

JV “Lone Ranger” #9 on: September 11, 2020, 09:06

• View Profile
It’s not a party song if that’s what they were expecting....people need to understand not everyone enjoy only party songs, some of us really like these type of songs, emotional songs...maybe with age some of these  people will understand.

Congolitude #10 on: September 11, 2020, 09:10

• View Profile
I think we have a lot of chance that his upcoming "world" album will be great and for peoples who want party songs there will be party song on his album like the featuring he did with the french rapper Chily

Manzambi94 #11 on: September 11, 2020, 09:33

• View Profile
I love it! I feel like it's something that Papa Wemba would do 100%

I love the orchestration that carries the song! Ferre's voice is so wonderful as per usual. As much is I love the rumbas from Boîte Noire, this really does it for me!

Despite being a huge Ferrè fan I don't like opera so I don't like this kind of song.

Paysan Congolais #12 on: September 11, 2020, 15:15

• View Profile
 I understand what Ferre is trying to do, but I don't Like this song. It's too "dry".

I hope he has more colorful songs on the album. He's not supposed to do full a french variety album. Wait and see. I'm still curious about the rest.

But I still hope he will be successful. Once he takes this world music chip off his shoulder, he'll go back to do rumba in a more calm atmosphere. He will hopefully give us better music then.

mrvibes #13 on: September 11, 2020, 15:37

• View Profile
I find it normal for a musician of his kind to do this kind of music. His voice blinds better .. But it should have been in lingala. His french accent ..not worse then fally's.. Is not really giving him the opportunity to use his full potential.the sing reminds me of "dans mes reves" of papa wemba which is one of favorite song in maitre d'ecole  From the lyrics to symphony was just magically executed and papa wemba accent was on point. My suggestion for ferrr  would be for him to redo the song in lingala.. I believe and im so confident that it will sounds as beautiful as this one is. Overall ...great job Mr Herve

Paysan Congolais #14 on: September 11, 2020, 17:02

• View Profile
I find it normal for a musician of his kind to do this kind of music. His voice blinds better .. But it should have been in lingala. His french accent ..not worse then fally's.. Is not really giving him the opportunity to use his full potential.the sing reminds me of "dans mes reves" of papa wemba which is one of favorite song in maitre d'ecole  From the lyrics to symphony was just magically executed and papa wemba accent was on point. My suggestion for ferrr  would be for him to redo the song in lingala.. I believe and im so confident that it will sounds as beautiful as this one is. Overall ...great job Mr Herve

Yes, he should stick to Lingala. It will sound  waayyyyy better.