Author Topic: Autant Savoir Qui Dit Vrai ? Avec Papa Wemba & Koffi Olomidé (1998)  (Read 1969 times)

BercysFinest98 on: May 28, 2021, 15:40

• View Profile

CM PRINCE #1 on: May 28, 2021, 15:47

• View Profile
Ndeko Mfumu is going to be so happy to see this

Mfumu Vata #2 on: May 28, 2021, 16:58

• View Profile
Finallyyyy. I think that I wil a party on sunday or tommorow, because I've been looking for this VHS for years.

Mfumu Vata #3 on: May 28, 2021, 17:07

• View Profile
Seeing this a was pointing directly the finger to Zacharie Bababswe for being responsable to bring the beef of Wemba against Koffi back, for putting Koffi's part mocking Wemba about his dancers running away. But after seeing re-watching the part of Zina Bilaho and Youyou. I can say that it's just Koffi own fault. Wemba wasn't also smart giving his green light to Nouvelle Ecriture to insult Koffi with the "mutu-nguba cri".

Did Stino, Gloria, Lidjo and Demukuse give atleast one official concert with their band, aside those rehearsals in Paris before returning to Viva La Musica again? It was a bad move from them to return back to Viva La Musica again, they kind of killed their career by doing that and also their credibility. Because hadn't done anything special after Zenith & Forest National and Wemba totally ignored them after Fula Ngenge.

Koffi was really bad for ignoring Emeneya in Ivory Coast and suddenly denying by saying to those journalists that he was jocking when they showed him those images of Emeneya's Stade des Martyrs and attacking him that he hadn't done it yet.

Grandpretre #4 on: May 28, 2021, 17:24

• View Profile
The way nono ba diamants talks remind me lf fally