Author Topic: WAZEKWA REVEALS HE PLANNED JOSS DIENA TO BE NEW PRESIDENT OF CULTURA  (Read 10636 times)

archos on: April 08, 2014, 09:26

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

thankfully it's wazekwa and i love his interviews otherwise i could not listen to more than a minute with those stupid antics from rihanna domingo :D :D :D :D

« Last Edit: April 08, 2014, 09:58 by archos »

JV “Lone Ranger” #1 on: April 08, 2014, 19:43

• View Profile
The day this guy realises he was born to be behind the scene not the main person than that will be the best day ever. Composing and writing songs for other artists and producing others was what this man was sent to do not singing or trying to be a leader.

shamala #2 on: April 08, 2014, 19:43

• View Profile
what is wrong with this chic "journalists"..laura tendance,grace mbizi and now this one? Why the dyed short hair?
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

ngombeshenzi55 #3 on: April 08, 2014, 23:33

• View Profile
The day this guy realises he was born to be behind the scene not the main person than that will be the best day ever. Composing and writing songs for other artists and producing others was what this man was sent to do not singing or trying to be a leader.

We love him so much in Kenya, personally i am his fan.

Jdog #4 on: April 09, 2014, 01:52

• View Profile

What is it that you love about him his music is boring as hell.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Ken Bilele #5 on: April 09, 2014, 06:29

• View Profile

You cant be serious jdog!! Wazekwa plays good music.

Jdog #6 on: April 09, 2014, 16:04

• View Profile

You cant be serious jdog!! Wazekwa plays good music.

No you can't be serious thinking Wazekwa plays good music but again we have different opinions.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

JV “Lone Ranger” #7 on: April 09, 2014, 16:04

• View Profile

Jdog #8 on: April 09, 2014, 16:09

• View Profile
lol....34:50...what an insult to Gabbana

Hahaha he tried to act like he didn't know his name and he told Werra it's ok to get him and he's only a dancer and nothing else to him  :D :D

JV “Lone Ranger” #9 on: April 09, 2014, 16:12

• View Profile

Hahaha he tried to act like he didn't know his name and he told Werra it's ok to get him and he's only a dancer and nothing else to him  :D :D

lol....and about Bercy's generique ;D...he destroyed him

Jdog #10 on: April 09, 2014, 16:17

• View Profile

lol....and about Bercy's generique ;D...he destroyed him

What part did he talk about Bercy's generique?

JV “Lone Ranger” #11 on: April 09, 2014, 16:25

• View Profile

archos #12 on: April 09, 2014, 16:35

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
congo bololo kutu ekosa na bololo ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D my word,congolese artists are inspired in punchlines these days

Jdog #13 on: April 10, 2014, 15:58

• View Profile
Who in the hell does Wazekwa think he is criticizing someone else's generique like his are any better.

JV “Lone Ranger” #14 on: April 10, 2014, 16:09

• View Profile
I guess he watched this interview and followed the advice wazekwa gave him which is join a group because he still needs guidance