Author Topic: DYNASTIE 2 BONUS GENERIQUE IS OUT  (Read 868 times)

JV “Lone Ranger” #15 on: November 21, 2023, 22:32

• View Profile
Ferre doesn’t have a wise team, proof is in the posts of his social network.

Manzambi94 #16 on: November 21, 2023, 23:05

• View Profile
there has not been proper promotion of the album,press conference then usa and the jesters more focused about drama with the wenge guys and now with rebo innoss than the album,and also him refusing to go through the strategy heritier and fally for example use of funding bareeee usb to spread to motordrivers dj and so on to quick boost the hype
the 2 1 seems to make better numbers than the 2 2  in terms of views so far
i wish i could read his deal with sony i just dont understand how it works its like they are doing their work in areas not easily visible to the congolese fanbase
Talking with my friends and many other Congolese people I discover reati actually a lot of Congolese preferenze Ferre vocally to Fally, in fact me and the other 10 people or so going to the Fally Belgium Concert are all Ferre fans, the problem is like my friend group says is that Ferre nel let his childhood friend and bana quart8er go and relies on them instead of having a proper marketing team like Fally, JB with Bebert Etou, Heritier with Monsoh and many others this hinterland his growth, if he just chosed to have a professional team from the start him and Fally would be like JB and Werra artists who have similar numbers whom popularity get boosted when they beef but instead he keeps going in circe always choosing to regarding his childhood guys, instead of relying on professional people.  I appreciate him signing to a label, but I think that Label didn't really understood what type of artist Ferre is and adeaterrible album promoging the album, even because everybody say is a great album where Ferre sang his heart out

Nkwankwe #17 on: November 28, 2023, 19:01

• View Profile
What happened to those generiques his team was rehearsing while he was in jail in France?
Selalome