Author Topic: KOFFI'S DOUBLE "MAESTRO VVIP" CONCERT IN ZAMBIA HANGS IN THE BALANCE  (Read 7242 times)

Cavalier Solitaire on: July 16, 2018, 10:29

• View Profile

He is scheduled to perform in the capital Lusaka and the Mining town of Kitwe on the 27th and 28th July. But these two shows hang in the balance as a certain Minister has ordered for his arrest upon arrival in the Country. His controversial past seems to be coming back to haunt Quadra Koraman again. The shows are pegged at US$100.

The last time Mopao came to Zambia, he had to sneak through the boarder into Lubumbashi using a motorbike after he physically assaulted a journalist who tried to get an interview from one of the dancers. He hasn't been able to return ever since as the last show was equally cancelled at the last minute.

POLE POSTION #1 on: July 16, 2018, 16:18

• View Profile
Cavalier this story is getting very bad for Koffi day after day. People seem to pay attention to the female dancers but I remember a video way back Bouya Mayola who is one of the pure petit ya Koffi said Koffi had to run because he was also accused of rape toward a juif girl who was a friend of his niece which pushed his case to the top of the pile and now even crossing to Brazaville our neighbour will be the end because interpol have had enough because the man has been given many chances to present himself but he chooses not to WHY???

« Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 18:44 by POLE POSTION »

Cavalier Solitaire #2 on: July 16, 2018, 16:58

• View Profile

Sad for him.

Wenge1995 #3 on: July 16, 2018, 17:32

• View Profile
@Cavalier Solitaire

If Koffi takes his chances confronts his accusers in the French court of law, do you think he will be convicted of the charges? Is there enough evidence for the prosecution to proceed with a solid case before a jury?

All these years of his rumored mistreatment of women was bound to haunt him, looks like the day is coming.

Cavalier Solitaire #4 on: July 16, 2018, 18:14

• View Profile
Well, he is innocent until proven guilty. So the burden of proof is on the accusers. Am not in a position to say how the outcome would be if he availed himself to the French authorities, but the fact that he has not gone to clear his name means his accusers may well have valid accusations against him.

Matebu #5 on: July 16, 2018, 18:31

• View Profile
Well, he is innocent until proven guilty. So the burden of proof is on the accusers. Am not in a position to say how the outcome would be if he availed himself to the French authorities, but the fact that he has not gone to clear his name means his accusers may well have valid accusations against him.

I await full verdicts from our forum’s self-elected Supreme Court justices (since they apparently hold a moral high ground) , but I share the same sentiments as you.... I strongly believe in innocent until proven guilty, but it’s become way too long in the tooth the guy has been ducking the case so it makes very hard for me to have confidence in him.

That’s why I found it very particularly ironic seeing him in full French football jerseys singing their praises on social media, saying je suis la France and what not.

In interviews he’s stated that he has no interest in being in Europe anymore, but i know it’s really the opposite. He used to spend most of his time in Europe prior to ‘09

CM PRINCE #6 on: July 16, 2018, 18:38

• View Profile

I await full verdicts from our forum’s self-elected Supreme Court justices (since they apparently hold a moral high ground) , but I share the same sentiments as you.... I strongly believe in innocent until proven guilty, but it’s become way too long in the tooth the guy has been ducking the case so it makes very hard for me to have confidence in him.

That’s why I found it very particularly ironic seeing him in full French football jerseys singing their praises on social media, saying je suis la France and what not.

In interviews he’s stated that he has no interest in being in Europe anymore, but i know it’s really the opposite. He used to spend most of his time in Europe prior to ‘09
Hahahaha yeah I'm waiting for them too,

I'm with both of you but that being said it's hard for me to give him the benefit of the doubt it's reaching almost 10 years now like it's just getting ridiculous he's talking that he's gonna lift the ban but come on just face it like a man his lawyer is convinced that he can beat the case so just go

archos #7 on: July 16, 2018, 19:19

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 of course he is not guilty yet he is accused or seeked or whatever, but i never heard him with an official sentence,so i wish he could have courage to come and sort it,legally being away from the matter does not help too much the case
guys dont worry too much about people throwing their feelings into this affair,its not every of us who have that strength to put polemic aside  and "judge" artists on their cases first and foremost like their human being self
 either those who rejoice at his trouble or those who are affected or those who keep cold and neutral we are on the same line still,nothing is done and dusted there is still plenty of back and forth so we should just wait and see and hope for the best

BR #8 on: July 16, 2018, 19:44

• View Profile

Mirobexx #9 on: July 16, 2018, 20:10

• View Profile
I agree with everything said here but running away makes it look worse.He should just go to Paris and get it sorted .Historic offences in Europe don't go away .They will wait till he comes.We as fans can hero worship our stars but there comes a time when we start doubting him.He reminds me of Robert Mugabe who would rage against the West as soon as some silly meetings in Europe came about he will be there just to piss them off.

Bundes36 #10 on: July 17, 2018, 10:55

• View Profile
okay....I live in Kitwe..and people call me le Quadra...in my opinion...even if he is guilty I think tackling these allegations against needs a more slow and well calculated move.I would suggest that he avoids being arrested in places like Zambia which are connected to interpole...nowadays especially after the Harvey Weinsten saga its totally difficult to go head to head with such cases.The moment you are arrested then there will be what they are referring to as ''Me too!''.Even buried cases are likely to be retasrted.Mopao Acrame papa..sala keba pe zala mahele...landa na yo maloba ya mama na yo..zala keba na elengi ya lipapu ya soso…..lipapu ya soso ezali nde ba concerts olingi obeta na ba mboka neti Zambie.Tikala na yo kaka na RDC...mpe papa tika musique...koma ata na makambo mosusu ya kosala oyo ezo kokana na age okomi nango.toyebi oza maestro...mais ata mbula ya makasi...ekomaka na suka.longwa na yo na ba spotlight.

EMOVICTEAM #11 on: July 18, 2018, 14:22

• View Profile
@Cavalier Solitaire

If Koffi takes his chances confronts his accusers in the French court of law, do you think he will be convicted of the charges? Is there enough evidence for the prosecution to proceed with a solid case before a jury?

All these years of his rumored mistreatment of women was bound to haunt him, looks like the day is coming.
.....Koffi has been beating women all the years. I saw it with my own eyes at Grand Palm Hotel Botswana...

Ken Bilele #12 on: July 18, 2018, 18:27

• View Profile
Perhaps a chance for Koffi to get corrected by these events if he can't correct himself. I will support any measures, whether punitive or not to correct Koffi.

EMOVICTEAM #13 on: July 19, 2018, 10:45

• View Profile

Paysan Congolais #14 on: July 19, 2018, 11:24

• View Profile
Koffi's cowardice is coming back to haunt him. He should've dealt with this matter 10 years ago. He would've been free now and travelling like he wants.Now he's stuck.

He should go to France and end it.

If he's sentenced, I don't see him doing more than 5 years. Cheb Mami did worse and only did 2 years in jail.