Author Topic: MEANWHILE WERRASON HAD EVERYONE ROCKING IN MATADI SATURDAY  (Read 5035 times)

Matebu on: July 16, 2017, 18:41

• View Profile
Sebene ambiance

Unfortunately recorded with a potato

archos #1 on: July 16, 2017, 19:06

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
bobby ronaldinho will have to up his dance game,the style of victoria is very very different of the maison mere one
credit to rhythm guitarist euro aswell,you'd think its still coreen there

Jdog #2 on: July 16, 2017, 20:01

• View Profile
This video shows why combattants are idiots, people in Congo attended this concert and are singing and dancing so why can't people in Europe (where the war,poverty etc isn't present) do the same. 
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

princesab #3 on: July 16, 2017, 20:12

• View Profile
This video shows why combattants are idiots, people in Congo attended this concert and are singing and dancing so why can't people in Europe (where the war,poverty etc isn't present) do the same.

QUITE FUNNY...

Jdog #4 on: July 16, 2017, 20:14

• View Profile
I really don't why Werra has Ronaldinho in the lineup already, he's a suspect singer and dancer. Goldberg's "diemba" and "balancoire" animation seem to be a hit.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

JV “Lone Ranger” #5 on: July 16, 2017, 20:50

• View Profile
Ronaldinho is more than a suspect singer....did you watch his la zamba test, it was shocking and made me cringe...He's a shit singer

Manzambi94 #6 on: July 16, 2017, 22:48

• View Profile
Ronaldinho is more than a suspect singer....did you watch his la zamba test, it was shocking and made me cringe...He's a shit singer
So why is in the first line? Like Nicodem and Capucino he is average but he is in front of good singers.

CM PRINCE #7 on: July 16, 2017, 22:52

• View Profile
Spot on

JV “Lone Ranger” #8 on: July 16, 2017, 22:55

• View Profile
So why is in the first line? Like Nicodem and Capucino he is average but he is in front of good singers.

Women

BG-ground #9 on: July 18, 2017, 05:04

• View Profile
The dance Se Na Se, alomost like Robinho's Mapeka Épaulettes

O-Afrika #10 on: July 18, 2017, 06:33

• View Profile
On vocals Ronaldinho is a good singer/unique powerful voice though not a good dancer. But i guess better dancer than Eboa.

Personally the Guy who sang Alisi Baba ( before Ozil) during the test would be a first team person for me. He is a superb singer/powerful voice and dancer and was well appreciated bu the La Zamba fans.

who knows his name and which band he came from?