Author Topic: LOL, ZACHARIE BABABASWE GOT MARRIED AGAIN  (Read 4836 times)

Matebu on: July 20, 2017, 21:56

• View Profile
I've lost count now  ;D

The former captaine de la presse Congolaise turned deputy

shamala #1 on: July 21, 2017, 09:50

• View Profile
I've lost count now  ;D

The former captaine de la presse Congolaise turned deputy
Wasn't it here that JB and Werra sat on the same table....?
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

archos #2 on: July 24, 2017, 12:16

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

archos #3 on: July 24, 2017, 13:25

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
thats nice to see werra and jb together and naturally smiling at each other

Manzambi94 #4 on: July 24, 2017, 20:57

• View Profile
Lol this guy is a joke is like an old version a Juvenal Kibala but in a politician version

Matebu #5 on: July 24, 2017, 21:23

• View Profile
Lol this guy is a joke is like an old version a Juvenal Kibala but in a politician version

He's the brains behind the joke of a news organization that is Lingala Facile ;D. Seriously though, back in the 90's he had a very high level of professionalism, which is why he became the most influential journalist to every single artist.

On thing is for sure, if you get on his bad side with his short temper, he'll stop at nothing to destroy you, which can be dangerous being that he's a politician now. Just ask vieux Quadra

CM PRINCE #6 on: July 24, 2017, 21:45

• View Profile
So is there beef between them or naa?

archos #7 on: July 24, 2017, 22:10

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
So is there beef between them or naa?

not them as it seems but their spokesmen,roger tries to stop mosaka replying to sankara piroger yanki and papy le prince and them stopping to fuel that polemic which appeared because of yanki's lives basically but it seems none of them is listening

archos #8 on: July 24, 2017, 22:14

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 lol matebu i guess he did the lingala facile for the music fanbase of kin's low-middle class,few people could adapt as much as him whether they are dealing with a prime minister,a business partner or a chegue

Manzambi94 #9 on: July 25, 2017, 20:57

• View Profile

He's the brains behind the joke of a news organization that is Lingala Facile ;D. Seriously though, back in the 90's he had a very high level of professionalism, which is why he became the most influential journalist to every single artist.

On thing is for sure, if you get on his bad side with his short temper, he'll stop at nothing to destroy you, which can be dangerous being that he's a politician now. Just ask vieux Quadra
Wow, being more dangerous than Rambo a.k.a. Trump a.k.a. Papa Fololo must be telling that you are very influential lol Lingala Facile one of the dumbest news reporting I have ever seen, I remember Bababaswe for the controversial phrase against Angolan people I used to hate him, but at the end of the day he is just a clown l