Author Topic: Will Ferre Release his Dynastie Album as promised today?  (Read 5876 times)

archos #30 on: March 25, 2022, 16:29

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 Normally yeah the dynastie of clan maison mere then the dynastie of ferre having 10 plus rumba for himself  and the band unless they mix all in one

archos #31 on: March 25, 2022, 17:01

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
About the generique it could also come from the fact its charly solo who played and the pace having to be adjusted to his while the fire version of live was lead by hadji,if you give to mogratana to play a flamme generique you"ll feel the difference

JV “Lone Ranger” #32 on: March 25, 2022, 18:02

• View Profile
About the generique it could also come from the fact its charly solo who played and the pace having to be adjusted to his while the fire version of live was lead by hadji,if you give to mogratana to play a flamme generique you"ll feel the difference

That explains it, this album it’s a 4/10 for me

Congolitude #33 on: March 25, 2022, 18:13

• View Profile

I think we need to wait for the 2 other volumes...

JV “Lone Ranger” #34 on: March 25, 2022, 18:18

• View Profile

I think we need to wait for the 2 other volumes...

I’m talking about vol 1…I hope vol 2 makes up for this average effort

CM PRINCE #35 on: April 27, 2022, 15:44

• View Profile
Is it just me or has this album kinda came and went compared to his previous albums? He needs to release more clips

Mukulu #36 on: April 27, 2022, 16:37

• View Profile
No, it's okay, I think the buzz has dropped a little but not as much as tokoss gold for example when it was released. Royaume Kunda who was released two weeks ago works very well... normally they release the clip of Generique  very soon according to them.

For once I find that ferré  does a good promotion and he avoids tricky questions

Longbluesquid #37 on: April 27, 2022, 17:21

• View Profile

Jdog #38 on: April 29, 2022, 00:51

• View Profile
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa