Author Topic: Is there a full video version of this on Youtube?  (Read 1632 times)

Congomusiclover001 on: March 13, 2022, 15:48

• View Profile
This came across my Amazon music "might like" list and I did. I like the introduction where the Fioti Fioti girls were doing their own mabanga (i think) to different artists (Koffi, Werra, Kester, JB etc..)
It was a good concert concept and showed that Papa Wemba was cool with most popular Congolese artists. Not sure if this was before his fight with Koffi or after but never the less, I liked the concept.
Al Patchino was a great atalaku.. he did others cries well.

Looking for the full video (part 1 and 2). Thanks.

Mfumu Vata #1 on: March 13, 2022, 16:36

• View Profile
It was during the beef with Koffi Olomidé. Koffi Olomidé wasn't happy with it, because of a dancer mentioning his late brother Didi (I think that a staffmember reported him about the show and exaggerating about it) saying that they were making fun about it.

from 13:20 min

The whole playlist of volume 1 and 2  is on youtube.

For me this Zenith is the best Zenith ever in Congolese music after that of JB Mpiana

« Last Edit: March 13, 2022, 22:33 by Mfumu Vata »

PCGY KASTELLO #2 on: March 13, 2022, 22:00

• View Profile
It was during the beef with Koffi Olomidé. Koffi Olomidé wasn't happy with it, because of a dancer mentioning his late brother Didi (I think that a staffmember reported him about the show and exaggerating about it) saying that they were making fun about it.

from 13:20 min

The whole playlist of volume 1 and 2  is on youtube.

For the this Zenith is the best Zenith ever in Congolese music after that of JB Mpiana
Opinion acknowledged.
As for me, nothing comes close to Double Zenith. Simply the best of all Zenith Concerts.
=========================
WMMM TILL THE END OF TIME

Mfumu Vata #3 on: March 15, 2022, 22:34

• View Profile

Congomusiclover001 #4 on: March 16, 2022, 15:57

• View Profile

Thanks.
Werra and WMM got a longer playtime than the other groups.

And Thierry Mongratana doesn't get enough credit as a good soloist. I don't think his stint in WMMM was his style.

Wenge1995 #5 on: March 16, 2022, 23:52

• View Profile

Thanks.
Werra and WMM got a longer playtime than the other groups.

And Thierry Mongratana doesn't get enough credit as a good soloist. I don't think his stint in WMMM was his style.

I didn't really care for him as a soloist with Wemba, especially with the departure of Ramazani. I even believe Daddy Bola and Pitshou Santiago were superior in creativity.