Author Topic: LOBESO  (Read 1007 times)

Congomusiclover001 on: May 15, 2022, 19:11

• View Profile
Just noticed that Lobeso has come a long way. I didn't know that he was in Empire Bakuba. He must have been in his teens when he was with them. Did he go from here to WMMM or he went somewhere in between. I really never digged his style that much but give credit for creating his own brand of animation...

archos #1 on: May 15, 2022, 20:00

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
he did empire,then tried to get to bcbg quartier latin and alain mpela's group but it did not work out and he returned to being genta's private worker until genta advised him to go for test to maison mere as roi david stayed in europe

Manzambi94 #2 on: May 15, 2022, 22:15

• View Profile
Just noticed that Lobeso has come a long way. I didn't know that he was in Empire Bakuba. He must have been in his teens when he was with them. Did he go from here to WMMM or he went somewhere in between. I really never digged his style that much but give credit for creating his own brand of animation...

Man it is so sad that Maisin Mere fans don't get him his recognition, tbh he was a great Atalaku it is just  his insistence of Mongo style killed him in the eyes of Fans, they kinda were right because the one time he listened to the fans and tried to animate with Sebene he did Musselu which to me is definitely a top 5 crie of all time of Maison Mere but at the same time his crime in Mayi YA Sika, Malewa, and Fleche Ingeta were  really successful even tho except Musselu none of them was in Sebene, the only unsuccessful album he participated I guess is Satellite, that album wasn't  received well except for the second Generique Ingredients were to be honest Lobeso also had a successful crime outside of Congo

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #3 on: May 16, 2022, 08:49

• View Profile
Lobeso = Muselu the rest was just average and he was outshined by others.