Author Topic: Dream Team - Contre Attaque  (Read 1288 times)

jordanlumbala101 on: July 04, 2023, 16:37

• View Profile

jordanlumbala101 #1 on: July 04, 2023, 16:38

• View Profile

jordanlumbala101 #2 on: July 04, 2023, 16:38

• View Profile

jordanlumbala101 #3 on: July 04, 2023, 16:38

• View Profile

Mfumu Vata #4 on: July 04, 2023, 16:48

• View Profile

Mfumu Vata #5 on: July 04, 2023, 16:50

• View Profile
I guess that many people kept asking Guy Moller on facebook about the album which made him post it. Former journalist Mbamba Toko said that most Congolese artists dont even have their own archives. 

CM PRINCE #6 on: July 04, 2023, 17:31

• View Profile
LOL the start of the Generique is literally a complete copy of generation Bercy ehhh

BienMat23 #7 on: July 04, 2023, 17:52

• View Profile

Mfumu Vata #8 on: July 04, 2023, 18:10

• View Profile
Back in the days it createde alot of polemic and them going on tv claiming that Koffi copied/stole their generiques. But years later, Guy Moller explained that CNN joined them for a few weeks before leaving and joining Felix Wazekwa's band. CNN being the person who brought all those Effrakata-cries to them.

archos #9 on: July 04, 2023, 18:53

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
lol a mix of generation bercy,dose unique,4 coins kandala all in the same generique
zoe bella biennnnnn misu ya noix lol
« Last Edit: July 04, 2023, 18:56 by archos »

Mfumu Vata #10 on: July 04, 2023, 19:06

• View Profile
Did CNN also joined Academia for a moment. Because in an interview he claimed that Brigade copied him in Affaire d'Etat by doing the cri "aah nga na sambwe", but CNN did it in a different way adding the cries Mboshi did in Quatre Coins Kandala.

What did become of Sankara Wewa & Dikando Bols ? Its only now that I discovered that Dikando Bols and Abel de Charme joined the team of Guy Moller after getting left behind in Kinshasa by Emeneya for Zenith. You can hear him giving his impression about getting left behind in Kinshasa from 2:34 in Lisolo

Those who bought this cd at that time, really threw their money away. Apart Utezi, all tracks were garbage. Recording in Kinshasa already puts you 1-0 behind rivals. I wonder if the participation of Ade Lokela and Zozo Malaba would make a difference. Ade revealed in an interview that they were ready to leave and participated to the first reunion at Veve  with Mambo de Panama. But both guys leaving because of not feeling considered since that all focus was on the singers and atalaku's.

archos #11 on: July 04, 2023, 22:43

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Yeah i think cnn must have had a short time in academia when brigade arrived because he started feeling neglected
sankara wewa last i heard years ago was that he was somewhere in east or lubumbashi
lol we have almost got all those generiques of back in the days which we wanted to hear again,the rombeau tunani one,affrontement of dakumuda,sambara of college des nobles,now this one,only remains the yayo yayo generique of duc herode

Drumstar98 #12 on: July 05, 2023, 00:19

• View Profile
Did CNN also joined Academia for a moment. Because in an interview he claimed that Brigade copied him in Affaire d'Etat by doing the cri "aah nga na sambwe", but CNN did it in a different way adding the cries Mboshi did in Quatre Coins Kandala.

What did become of Sankara Wewa & Dikando Bols ? Its only now that I discovered that Dikando Bols and Abel de Charme joined the team of Guy Moller after getting left behind in Kinshasa by Emeneya for Zenith. You can hear him giving his impression about getting left behind in Kinshasa from 2:34 in Lisolo

Those who bought this cd at that time, really threw their money away. Apart Utezi, all tracks were garbage. Recording in Kinshasa already puts you 1-0 behind rivals. I wonder if the participation of Ade Lokela and Zozo Malaba would make a difference. Ade revealed in an interview that they were ready to leave and participated to the first reunion at Veve  with Mambo de Panama. But both guys leaving because of not feeling considered since that all focus was on the singers and atalaku's.

I read on Facebook that Sanakara Wewa passed away.

archos #13 on: July 05, 2023, 01:34

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

One of their concerts in 2002
I just realised i also saw on fb that sankara wewa died,i think on the moment i didnot take it seriously thinking about sankara dekunta who is also called wewa

Mfumu Vata #14 on: July 05, 2023, 11:13

• View Profile
rest in peace

In the video they made before Zenith 2001 when presenting all singers, instrumentalists and dancers. He explained that Sankara Wewa was his pire petit and the one who came with those many terms "lotshotsho", "kundelupin", "djatence", etc.. But him barely singing on stage because of not being able to dance while in that era its essential to be able to dance and even himself Emeneya having adapted to dance Kiwanzenza and Tchaku Libondas.

If I was Emeneya I would have brought him in to Europe as sign of consideration for the way of being part of the Longue Histoire. Many ngulu's, a few shegues and the new recruited musicians made it to list so why not him ?