Author Topic: Fally Ipupa - Allô Téléphone (Clip Officiel)  (Read 10950 times)

CM PRINCE #15 on: June 19, 2020, 20:45

• View Profile
Guys prepare yourselves to it becoming a hit because the warriors are determined to make it go 1M in a day

It won’t change the fact that it’s still a rubbish generique. Biso pe ba Les Galous will do the same for Ferre’s next generique  ;D
Naa bro we’re gonna do the same for when Defao releases that banger...

Archos do you know when that’s coming?

archos #16 on: June 19, 2020, 20:47

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
that was the point i wanted to make lol any song is a hit now because of views or not a hit because of views(except cases like but na filet who were on the rise from almost nowhere)
the defao song was meant for 21st of june which is in francophone countries "fete de la musique" as far as i know, hopefully they'll maintain it

SLK97 #17 on: June 19, 2020, 20:54

• View Profile
Guys prepare yourselves to it becoming a hit because the warriors are determined to make it go 1M in a day

Don't forget the 'Allo Telephone' challenge as well lol. You know how Fally loves going viral.

Roméo Seben #18 on: June 19, 2020, 21:12

• View Profile

Matebu #19 on: June 19, 2020, 22:43

• View Profile

SLK97 #20 on: June 19, 2020, 22:56

• View Profile
Yay, 2005 electric drums.....

JP Kiss, l'ingenieur full! Every time I hear these Ndiaye drums, I know there will be a shoutout to JP Kiss, regardless of whether he mixed it or not.

Seriously though, I'm getting tired of hearing the same damn drum sound on every generique. It was fresh back then, but it's already become dated, like IAD's electronic tom-toms. Give me some live drumming again, like the drums on the classic Paris-recorded albums from 20 years ago.

CM PRINCE #21 on: June 19, 2020, 23:03

• View Profile
Yay, 2005 electric drums.....

JP Kiss, l'ingenieur full! Every time I hear these Ndiaye drums, I know there will be a shoutout to JP Kiss, regardless of whether he mixed it or not.

Seriously though, I'm getting tired of hearing the same damn drum sound on every generique. It was fresh back then, but it's already become dated, like IAD's electronic tom-toms. Give me some live drumming again, like the drums on the classic Paris-recorded albums from 20 years ago.
Exactly...  the second I heard the electric drum sound I was “oh boy here we go again” I actually thought he’d take advantage of the fact that he’s using a real live drum set from a studio from Paris It just sounds no different from a studio in kin.

Matebu #22 on: June 19, 2020, 23:16

• View Profile
JP Kys is an absolute legend and has kept the genre alive, but the same electric drum sets on every générique just pisses me off now. Makes me feel they’re squandering the opportunity to make 2020 sounding music in a Paris studio

SLK97 #23 on: June 19, 2020, 23:23

• View Profile
Honestly, I feel like Fally and his band forgoing live drumming despite being stuck abroad, combined with the same old structure and arrangement, is another sign of their growing complacency. They've become the type to go all 'our formula works, our fans love it, so why fix what ain't broke?'

CM PRINCE #24 on: June 19, 2020, 23:35

• View Profile
Honestly, I feel like Fally and his band forgoing live drumming despite being stuck abroad, combined with the same old structure and arrangement, is another sign of their growing complacency. They've become the type to go all 'our formula works, our fans love it, so why fix what ain't broke?'
And it's worse because his fan's (non objective ones) are praising the song if you read the comments on his page before listening to the song you'd think it's the next Loi or Effrakata. Also Fally knows Ecole wasn't well received it's just the song became a hit especially with the leg dance over time that's why he hasn't changed much.

CM PRINCE #25 on: June 20, 2020, 01:44

• View Profile
https://twitter.com/aimericky_/status/1273956064921354241?s=21
Lol Fally fans are all arguing with each other all over on twitter some are saying it’s trash some are saying it’s the best

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #26 on: June 20, 2020, 03:28

• View Profile
Well the clip is very good quality and creativity) I am disappointed about this one musically (I think it wasn't even wise to use same sequence they used in concerts and not even add a surprise cri......the song sounds common now ....... One painful thing about Congolese music is that as much as this could be regarded as trash, if Inoss B doesn't release a better song or Koffi Olomide the story will end there......... I used to trust Fabro  for a rescue, but after Zigida there is nothing amazing from him. So this will define Congo for 2020 kkkkkkkk I will wait to be proved wrong though I very much doubt.

chamhembe #27 on: June 20, 2020, 05:32

• View Profile
I like Fallys music, but honestly this is below standard. he looks so lazy and uninspired. and i wont talk about the lack of memorable guitar partitions.. even the animation  isnt really up there.. its a NO from me

ZamundaPrince #28 on: June 20, 2020, 07:03

• View Profile
I like the funky vibe of the dance. Based on current standards of generiques I feel he's done relatively well. The drumming and solo guitar is starting to sound too familiar. Kabuya didn't really live to my expectations of him. Identite is always the guy who brings the fire  for me but for the first time he's let me down. He wasn't bad. Just a bit too mild. But I love how his voice has evolved. He sounds very close to Pecose of Defao and Big Stars

Cavalier Solitaire #29 on: June 20, 2020, 10:10

• View Profile
JP Kys is an absolute legend and has kept the genre alive, but the same electric drum sets on every générique just pisses me off now. Makes me feel they’re squandering the opportunity to make 2020 sounding music in a Paris studio
Those electric drums are beyond irritating. Every generique now for the past ten years all so sounds like the drummer was an amateur mbonda player who is still learning the ropes but has mastered one way of playing the real drums and has been asked to sit in for a real drummer who for one reason or another is not available to play the drums. Lol... Suka na monotony. No wonder Jean Goubald in his recent interview says the rumba of nowadays has the same rhythm. At this rate we going I fear for the genre. It's like we have reached saturation point. Mawa trop.