Author Topic: FOR ME THE BEST GENERIQUE OF 2021 GOES TO THIS MAN…  (Read 2872 times)

CM PRINCE on: January 01, 2022, 17:53

• View Profile

Lufu by Kabose! This one caught me by surprise I expected trash but was genuinely surprised. The soloist is a beast, and you can tell this generique has a bit of a Maison Mere influence. 8/10 for me and I know some people here don’t like Kabose cause of his beef with Ferre but you can’t deny this is a very good Generique, I just wish he promoted it more and got it the recognition it deserved.

archos #1 on: January 01, 2022, 18:07

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 yeah i agree but himself ruined the promotion beefing with celeo who revealed he was trying to date his baby mama
he should have completely ignored it since especially he did not really deny,and focused on promotion

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #2 on: January 01, 2022, 18:37

• View Profile
For me Bercy's voicenote took it this year.

1) Bercy - Feint
2) Vision Generique
3) Heritier- Wosso
4) Jb Mpiana and Ferre's seben concert extracts

CM PRINCE #3 on: January 01, 2022, 21:43

• View Profile
For me Bercy's voicenote took it this year.

1) Bercy - Feint
2) Vision Generique
3) Heritier- Wosso
4) Jb Mpiana and Ferre's seben concert extracts
Well each to their own. The ferre and especially Jb definitely count. Cause none of those count as studio releases.

Seben_Maniac #4 on: January 02, 2022, 06:12

• View Profile
Yeah this Kabose Generique is the best I've heard all of 2021 to be honest

Manzambi94 #5 on: January 02, 2022, 08:33

• View Profile
Sorry guys but I don't see what Is So special about this Generique to me Point D'Interrogation by Obama was way Better and even Na Suka Wapi for example way Better than this.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2022, 10:50 by Manzambi94 »

Congomusiclover001 #6 on: January 02, 2022, 09:59

• View Profile
Sorry guys but I don't see what Is So special about this Generique to me Point D'Interrogation by Obama was way Better and even Na Suka Wpao for example way Better than this.

Congo Brazza reached out to Bercy Mwana? if not him, that guy sounds just like him.

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #7 on: January 02, 2022, 10:16

• View Profile
Sorry guys but I don't see what Is So special about this Generique to me Point D'Interrogation by Obama was way Better and even Na Suka Wpao for example way Better than this.

Congo Brazza reached out to Bercy Mwana? if not him, that guy sounds just like him.
kkkkkk its him.

Manzambi94 #8 on: January 02, 2022, 10:52

• View Profile

Yes It Is him, I would have choosen Brigade, Ambulance or Someone with a more beautiful Natural voice for Point D'Interrogation bht I Guess Baudry wanted an Active and a buzz guy becuase he was determined as hell to make an inoact which in a small way he did, despite being dropped the last days of Decembre the Generique has almost 70K I really would love to see promoter the hell out of this Song and see if he can compete with Roga or Nouvel Horizon

Nkwankwe #9 on: January 03, 2022, 10:12

• View Profile
Selalome

Nkwankwe #10 on: January 03, 2022, 10:17

• View Profile
Feint by me is not a fully cooked meal, when I thought it'll start hitting the sweet spots it ended..and i was like whaaaat!!!!
Selalome

Seben_Maniac #11 on: January 03, 2022, 15:36

• View Profile
Sorry guys but I don't see what Is So special about this Generique to me Point D'Interrogation by Obama was way Better and even Na Suka Wapi for example way Better than this.

Really? Those generiques you mentioned blend in with the other monotonous generiques that released in the past year or so

Nkosi #12 on: January 05, 2022, 05:44

• View Profile
How did I miss this one? I would pick it as my best generique the past five years. Nothing has impressed me this much!

Mopao195 #13 on: January 05, 2022, 22:44

• MM
    • View Profile