Author Topic: FALLY IPUPA - FORMULE 7 (OFFICIAL CLIP)  (Read 882 times)

CM PRINCE on: December 16, 2022, 17:01

• View Profile

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #1 on: December 16, 2022, 19:23

• View Profile
Video:  This King Christ guy has been bad for years, Fally should stop working with him, Music Video play a huge role in a Musician’s career (Nigeria’s Asake is a good example he is a big name now mostly because of his cutting edge music videos)

Song: The song is boring, the whole album is for Seben lovers, honestly how do you dance to this without watching moves on the video?

Will skip this one and wait for JB MPIANA

CM PRINCE #2 on: December 16, 2022, 21:07

• View Profile
To be honest I'm not delusional so I can see why some people don't like it. Me personally I would've taken out the part from 2:39 to 5:35, cause that messed up the generique. I would have also removed the synth completely because it just sounds like Allo telephone and the control generiques. I still think it's decent compared to what we get nowadays. I do miss Bousoul and Kabuya though, but I'm certain this will be a hit on the dance floor eventually.

Bigbang10 #3 on: December 16, 2022, 22:49

• View Profile
I don't comment often on this forum but when i do it either i like a song or dislike something, and this time around I'm not happy with fally

Problem I've always had with Congolese Generique or Rhumba music videos is that it boring and repetitive and long

when was the last time you saw a generique or rhumba video and you was like that video can win an award or be compared with Nigerian videos or Tanzanian?

It like when it comes to Tokooos songs and videos fally will give hes best but if it Congolese music and videos this guy put in no effort at all

how can you have a 8min song and the scenario of the video is stationed in 1 place and at the beach for crying out loud?

for a big star like fally it an embarrassment

sometimes i wonder if these guys do care about Congolese culture and the music business competition out there especially with Nigeria

guess for now ll'just listen to Afara tsena Mbokalisation than these weak generiques

Nkwankwe #4 on: December 25, 2022, 12:23

• View Profile
There was absolutely no need to insert bloque stanza.. Messed it up completely
Selalome

Mfumu Vata #5 on: December 25, 2022, 12:28

• View Profile
I don't comment often on this forum but when i do it either i like a song or dislike something, and this time around I'm not happy with fally

Problem I've always had with Congolese Generique or Rhumba music videos is that it boring and repetitive and long

when was the last time you saw a generique or rhumba video and you was like that video can win an award or be compared with Nigerian videos or Tanzanian?

It like when it comes to Tokooos songs and videos fally will give hes best but if it Congolese music and videos this guy put in no effort at all

how can you have a 8min song and the scenario of the video is stationed in 1 place and at the beach for crying out loud?

sometimes i wonder if these guys do care about Congolese culture and the music business competition out there especially with Nigeria

guess for now ll'just listen to Afara tsena Mbokalisation than these weak generiques

In generiques, it’s not good when there are to much scenarios. Because it must be focused the way the singers and musicians dance otherwise people won’t know the choreography of each cri. We Congolese people dance the same on parties and wedding like the way artists dance in generiques. It’s not like Afrobeat or Western people where people can dance the way they want.

Mfumu Vata #6 on: December 25, 2022, 12:29

• View Profile
There was absolutely no need to insert bloque stanza.. Messed it up completely

It’s because of streaming. He added it, because the streaming of Bloqueb will then be counted as the one of his album

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #7 on: December 25, 2022, 20:09

• View Profile

True, very true