Author Topic: WENGE MAISON MERE SUCKS RIGHT NOW  (Read 2787 times)

Manzambi94 on: November 05, 2021, 00:10

• View Profile
I will probably get hated by other more radical KM members but bro, Maison Mere currently lime sucks bad time, we have Singers with no personality and charisma who can't create interest into the group, plus you have Atalakus who are copies of copies of copies Jamaïque a copy of Ambulance, Diego a copy of Celso (which he doesn't know how to do, ba hors note, demi note, struggle to sing his and other people's cries) Croix Rouge who is a very bad imitaiton of Brigade? Ambulance? And Goldberg who could have been good but he is a copy at of Bill and has no creativity is it me or WMMM just sucks? No drive, no ambition no motivation, just sex drive cries and praise Werra cries which are starting to becoming very useless. Especially if you speak and understand Limgala. I am sick of hearing cries praising how beautiful Serra is, how.smart he is, how he is this and that. WMMM needs to wake up

Grandpretre #1 on: November 05, 2021, 03:14

• View Profile
Like 97% of orchestras in the last 4-5-6 years.

SYMPLICITY #2 on: November 05, 2021, 06:02

• View Profile
I will probably get hated by other more radical KM members but bro, Maison Mere currently lime sucks bad time, we have Singers with no personality and charisma who can't create interest into the group, plus you have Atalakus who are copies of copies of copies Jamaïque a copy of Ambulance, Diego a copy of Celso (which he doesn't know how to do, ba hors note, demi note, struggle to sing his and other people's cries) Croix Rouge who is a very bad imitaiton of Brigade? Ambulance? And Goldberg who could have been good but he is a copy at of Bill and has no creativity is it me or WMMM just sucks? No drive, no ambition no motivation, just sex drive cries and praise Werra cries which are starting to becoming very useless. Especially if you speak and understand Limgala. I am sick of hearing cries praising how beautiful Serra is, how.smart he is, how he is this and that. WMMM needs to wake up

Sorry to hear how this depresses you but I have a suggestion. You can try FVicteam. It has singers with a very good personality, who are known worldwide, extremely charismatic and the atalakus who are extra original, copying no one and singing very non-sexual cries and never praising the leader at all.

Nkosi #3 on: November 05, 2021, 07:03

• View Profile
I totally agree with simplicity. Music is like food. What you hate others love and what you love others hate. This is why we have a variety, the idea is to choose what gives you optimal satisfaction.

Music is meant to make us happy, we cannot keep listening to something that sounds like it leaves us bitter like it is on gun point. So we should always ask ourselves.....at what point are we going to move on from what is painful to that whicg makes us better? We need closure in these things unlike complaining endlessly like someone forces us to listen. We have Ferre, Heritier, Fally, Kofi, JB, Fabregas, Wazekwa...surely that is a good group to sample from.

Take a look at JB, he has gone for a decade without an album, some of his supporters called it laziness and have since moved on. Even on this forum we nolonger hear much about "JB being lazy complaints" like we used to in the past because people have accepted it and moved on. Others have embraced the change and still enjoy his old music.

Like Simplicity has said, of we cannot change an artist, we can change our support and pick something better.

shamala #4 on: November 05, 2021, 14:12

• View Profile

Take a look at JB, he has gone for a decade without an album, some of his supporters called it laziness and have since moved on. Even on this forum we nolonger hear much about "JB being lazy complaints" like we used to in the past because people have accepted it and moved on.

Others have embraced the change and still enjoy his old music.

Others have embraced the change and still enjoy his old music.

Am a member here, though I also enjoy JB new music
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

CM PRINCE #5 on: November 05, 2021, 15:41

• View Profile
I totally agree with simplicity. Music is like food. What you hate others love and what you love others hate. This is why we have a variety, the idea is to choose what gives you optimal satisfaction.

Music is meant to make us happy, we cannot keep listening to something that sounds like it leaves us bitter like it is on gun point. So we should always ask ourselves.....at what point are we going to move on from what is painful to that whicg makes us better? We need closure in these things unlike complaining endlessly like someone forces us to listen. We have Ferre, Heritier, Fally, Kofi, JB, Fabregas, Wazekwa...surely that is a good group to sample from.

Take a look at JB, he has gone for a decade without an album, some of his supporters called it laziness and have since moved on. Even on this forum we nolonger hear much about "JB being lazy complaints" like we used to in the past because people have accepted it and moved on. Others have embraced the change and still enjoy his old music.

Like Simplicity has said, of we cannot change an artist, we can change our support and pick something better.
Well said. I used to be a die hard QL fan until it became Quartier Cindy then I started paying attention to other groups, but tbh groups nowadays aren’t the same anymore as they used to be, because every band is very centred around the leader now.

SLK97 #6 on: November 05, 2021, 20:32

• View Profile
Let's be real. Maison Mere is past their prime as a band. Even if the Zenith show did go through, the Kin-based members Werra would've brought with him may not have impressed the audience as much as the Double Zenith lineup or the 2008-2011 lineup. If the previous comments are any indication, they're not the only band whose glory days are behind them. Sad, but it is what it is.

Mopao195 #7 on: November 05, 2021, 21:24

• MM
    • View Profile
it aint hip to the new wmm crew but the main groups that a holding it down in the Congolese music scene is F Victeam and Light Music Villa Nova I hope both got albums coming out cuz I've been waitin

archos #8 on: November 05, 2021, 22:26

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
the situation has gone so bad that there is even barely competition in groups now,the group snitchs have so little to report to the boss compared to previous years lol this alone even if its a positive that there is less of competition and all it can go as far as involving shows the demise of the genre
congolese music is built around strong bands  where band members actually kept leaders on their toes in the best years by providing some serious hardwork/contribution making leaders not wanting to look ridiculous in front of their employees so they upped their games aswell
 our music of today is exactly like my beloved arsenal fc lol gone so bad that we get to cheer stuff which surely would not stand a chance in a craziest dreams when things were going correct

BienMat23 #9 on: November 06, 2021, 01:58

• View Profile
the situation has gone so bad that there is even barely competition in groups now,the group snitchs have so little to report to the boss compared to previous years lol this alone even if its a positive that there is less of competition and all it can go as far as involving shows the demise of the genre
congolese music is built around strong bands  where band members actually kept leaders on their toes in the best years by providing some serious hardwork/contribution making leaders not wanting to look ridiculous in front of their employees so they upped their games aswell
 our music of today is exactly like my beloved arsenal fc lol gone so bad that we get to cheer stuff which surely would not stand a chance in a craziest dreams when things were going correct
Perfect analogy , when I look at the albums released over the last five years it is sad the state we are in

Nkosi #10 on: November 06, 2021, 08:45

• View Profile
Perfectly put Archos. To a large extent these guys are nolonger making money they used to in music. They now spend more time running private errands while using music to keep up appearances. If the issue of combatants is not delt with urgently, Congolese music will fall way behind West African music. Nigerian art industry is heavily funded by corporates.

archos #11 on: November 06, 2021, 19:20

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
i just remembered  something else which shows how the genre has fallen
maison mere and bcbg once had fikin showdowns  with their reserve teams against the first team of the other group because the first team of the other was in europe,i just cant imagine  such thing happening nowadays,leaders of all groups  would rather have a showcase that rely on reserve team for an important concert

PCGY KASTELLO #12 on: November 07, 2021, 17:14

• View Profile
A team by virtue of being a collection of talented individuals, will inevitably have its highs and lows.
WMM over the years have had generations of Musicians who some have gone on to have successful solo careers.
With such a trend, it is very difficult to maintain the status of the band, which its success is built around the input of different individuals. Let us not forget that, the first generation of WMM had set the benchmark way to high. Therefore, it is from that benchmark that every generation is compared to. Especially in the Atalaku section, the pressure is too much, coz everyone want to be like Bill and Celeo. All in all consistence in bands like BCBG,WMM, KOFFI and other groups is difficult. Look at how teams like Barcelona and Arsenal are struggling, all because of individual contributions.
Today i prefer going into archives of WMM albums and concerts than the current team.

====================
WMM TILL THE END OF TIME

Cavalier Solitaire #13 on: November 08, 2021, 07:37

• View Profile
 Like everybody has aptly put it, its all the groups. Look at Ferre's group or even Fally's group which singer would make you attend their concerts if not for the leaders themselves. Its the same with Extra Musica across the river even the relatively new Nouvel Horizon has no charismatic musicians who are crowd pullers well maybe Zapparo de Gurre is an exception but other than that rien de tout. Sad reality that the genre is going thru.

Manzambi94 #14 on: November 08, 2021, 23:50

• View Profile
A team by virtue of being a collection of talented individuals, will inevitably have its highs and lows.
WMM over the years have had generations of Musicians who some have gone on to have successful solo careers.
With such a trend, it is very difficult to maintain the status of the band, which its success is built around the input of different individuals. Let us not forget that, the first generation of WMM had set the benchmark way to high. Therefore, it is from that benchmark that every generation is compared to. Especially in the Atalaku section, the pressure is too much, coz everyone want to be like Bill and Celeo. All in all consistence in bands like BCBG,WMM, KOFFI and other groups is difficult. Look at how teams like Barcelona and Arsenal are struggling, all because of individual contributions.
Today i prefer going into archives of WMM albums and concerts than the current team.

====================
WMM TILL THE END OF TIME
I agree with all you have said Brother except for the fact that it isn't that the benchmark of WMMwas set to high it is that Werra never moved on from Ferré, Bill etc. He always tried to find copycat (Kene Kene = Bill Clinton, Bon Bon Kojak = Ferré) etc. Instead of developing his new team and it is still like that today, how can a group move forward if you keep doing the same old thing and looking for the same type of voices. Another thing that I think changed the groups's landscape are times. Internet came in, TV became less and less popular and now a lot of artists can become successful, yes maybe their run won't be long as for example the one of Bill etc. But that also draws attention away from the "old" guys from the "old" system. One thing I think changed too is that with ex Members being more open on how they weren't getting paid, they were demanded high sacrficies in terms of spirituality etc. People are scared to do music with groups  and prefer to do it on their own (Innoss, Alesh, Gaz Mawete, MPR, DJ Amaroula, DJ P, MLG MOCHRISTO etc.)