Author Topic: Looks like Carine Mokonzi and Koffi Olomide have beef over Fally  (Read 3657 times)

Franco Pepe Kalle on: May 20, 2021, 20:30

• View Profile
I saw on instagram where appeared that Carine attacked Koffi over Fally Ipupa. I don't know what is going but it looks very bad.

Manzambi94 #1 on: May 20, 2021, 22:04

• View Profile
I am so sick of these Congolese acts acting like childrens, people.have better stuff to do then to worry about their petty and useless fights, we just want music, I don't know.why our musicians and "Journalists" need to act like little kids.

Grandpretre #2 on: May 21, 2021, 00:47

• View Profile
Koffi : effrakata nobless oblige attentat bercy disques d’or koweit rive gauche droit de veto olympia zenith
Ex boss of fally soleil bouro montana sam popolipo do akongo champion blanchard gipson lola willy bula modogo...
But my man beef with carine mokonzi in 2021 smh

Captain #3 on: May 21, 2021, 07:01

• View Profile
I saw on instagram where appeared that Carine attacked Koffi over Fally Ipupa. I don't know what is going but it looks very bad.

Koffi, or his staff like Angelu Central deleted his music video with Carine Mokonzi, i don’t know if you remember, but they dropped this song called Autorité back in december 2019. It’s still on the platforms but it’s off Koffi’s channel. Carine says he deleted it because Sandra Kazadi called her asking if she could stop defending Fally on the whole Fally/Nicky stuff, and she refused. Now Carine is threatening to leak the “sextape” she made with Koffi if the video doesn’t go back up

archos #4 on: May 21, 2021, 09:56

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
bro capo,carine is like our musicians,a very very questionable sincerity in whatever they say or do i'd even say she's far worst than most,we are talking about somebody who went in two  graveyards before the stars were buried just to "outdo" in terms of buzz other youtubers
if somebody is capable of that,then whats happening now is a little game for her,this episode is the first time in ages since her millionth wedding/pregnancy buzz
so i think we should not automatically take what she says for granted

Captain #5 on: May 21, 2021, 11:21

• View Profile
100% agree, she has learned from the bests to master the clout and know how to get attention

Manzambi94 #6 on: May 21, 2021, 15:17

• View Profile

Koffi, or his staff like Angelu Central deleted his music video with Carine Mokonzi, i don’t know if you remember, but they dropped this song called Autorité back in december 2019. It’s still on the platforms but it’s off Koffi’s channel. Carine says he deleted it because Sandra Kazadi called her asking if she could stop defending Fally on the whole Fally/Nicky stuff, and she refused. Now Carine is threatening to leak the “sextape” she made with Koffi if the video doesn’t go back up

Lol the sextape is gonna only make her look bad Koffi's reputation is so tarnished that even if they pubblish this sextape Carine will be on fault

Franco Pepe Kalle #7 on: May 21, 2021, 16:33

• View Profile

Lol the sextape is gonna only make her look bad Koffi's reputation is so tarnished that even if they pubblish this sextape Carine will be on fault
You are right about that. Carine Mokonzi needs to be very careful indeed.
@Captain, Thanks for informing me about the cause of the situation. How did Koffi got into the Fally Ipupa and Nicky situation.

JV “Lone Ranger” #8 on: May 21, 2021, 16:34

• View Profile
The fact that we are giving her what she wanted is the problem. That bitch should be ignored

Franco Pepe Kalle #9 on: May 21, 2021, 16:39

• View Profile
The fact that we are giving her what she wanted is the problem. That bitch should be ignored
She should be but sadly she is a journalist and a singer (very bad one I must admit), so she is not just another whack job looking for 15 minutes of fame. But someone needs to tell her to talk less.

JV “Lone Ranger” #10 on: May 21, 2021, 16:43

• View Profile
She should be but sadly she is a journalist and a singer (very bad one I must admit), so she is not just another whack job looking for 15 minutes of fame. But someone needs to tell her to talk less.

She’s not a journalist or a singer, she’s just a hustler.

Captain #11 on: May 21, 2021, 18:22

• View Profile

@Captain, Thanks for informing me about the cause of the situation. How did Koffi got into the Fally Ipupa and Nicky situation.

Koffi got into it by a audio call recording of Sandra Kazadi and Nicky Menga being leaked, where Nicky says stuff like Koffi could destroy Fally if he wanted to because he created him, and stuff like that. Then Sandra called Carine and asked her to stop defending Fally on social media. Now with these two calls being leaked, for the public, as Sandra Kazadi is someone very close to Quadra, people thought he was behind Nicky, that he was the one asking Sandra to call these people

archos #12 on: May 21, 2021, 19:12

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
thinking about it carine is involved in about half the controversies of the internet era in DRC if not more
kester and marie misamu graves her,fabro attacking werra and saying when he dies werra must not come to fake that helovedhim her, fabro when fally shouted at him and he went to rant at papy's show her,premier soin her,the name of wazekwa's wife first ever involved  in a polemic her,and many many more
she's done the audio trick millions of time to extent that people now know that if you talk to her she can always record you then use it in any way which appears in her advantage,very ruthless about having the last word, like musicians
« Last Edit: May 21, 2021, 19:15 by archos »

Franco Pepe Kalle #13 on: May 21, 2021, 21:45

• View Profile

Koffi got into it by a audio call recording of Sandra Kazadi and Nicky Menga being leaked, where Nicky says stuff like Koffi could destroy Fally if he wanted to because he created him, and stuff like that. Then Sandra called Carine and asked her to stop defending Fally on social media. Now with these two calls being leaked, for the public, as Sandra Kazadi is someone very close to Quadra, people thought he was behind Nicky, that he was the one asking Sandra to call these people
Wow that is a very ugly situation. This is so sad. Archos, you are right about Carine Mokonzi. She enjoys creating polemics and controversies for her benefit. Sadly this very common with many so called Journalists in DRC. They seek to get favors and create polemics in hopes of getting more money.

@Captain Who is the one that got Nicky Menga and Sandra Kazadi to meet in the first place?

Captain #14 on: May 21, 2021, 22:29

• View Profile
I think they started talking when the polemic started, i’m saying this because one of the most recents follows of Angelu Central is Nicky Menga. I think maybe he made the connection between them, but i’m not sure