Author Topic: KOFFI OLOMIDE ANNOUNCES A SOLO ALBUM FOR 2019 « LÉGENDE »  (Read 10380 times)

Matebu on: October 30, 2018, 04:49

• View Profile
He pulled a Jay-z Black Album with 13ème

Matebu #1 on: October 30, 2018, 05:11

• View Profile
I’m at a point where I have zero expectations for albums, so I can be genuinely suprised if it is good

SYMPLICITY #2 on: October 30, 2018, 06:46

• View Profile
So what happened to the group album I was so eagerly waiting for?

Paysan Congolais #3 on: October 30, 2018, 07:31

• View Profile

JV “Lone Ranger” #4 on: October 30, 2018, 07:41

• View Profile

Congolitude #5 on: October 30, 2018, 09:51

• View Profile
Koffi should have stopped at BEK or Abracadabra and then come back with Legend. 13è apôtre and Nyataquance were useless

mvulusi96 #6 on: October 30, 2018, 11:49

If Koffi didn’t release Nyataquance & 13eme Apotre then he wouldn’t tour months long in Africa. 13eme Apotre made him get alot of money from donors who all wanted a song in that album. It kind saved him a little bit because wasn’t able go to Europe years long. If he didn’t release both album then people would mock him and scream that he’s finished like they were doing with Emeneya. Koffi is still on the top people are dancing on Alidor and Papa Mobimba aye, its not V12, Monde Arabe, Effrakata or Loi. But he’s still giving everything he got and he’s doing better then some 5eme Generation-artists. Don’t forget that he’s 62 years old. Alot of people don’t realize that.

The Lègende will not be special. It just an album with featerings (Davido, Tiwa Savage, etc.) to counter Inoss B, Gaz Mawete, Youpi Yeah, those dj’s of Kinshasa and Fally with his Tokooos. It has also a generique and a rumba. The album of Quartier Latin will come in 2019 and that of Cindy some months after it.

CM PRINCE #7 on: October 30, 2018, 13:32

• View Profile
Haha and I still haven't listened to Abracadabra and 13eme apotre in full till this day

JV “Lone Ranger” #8 on: October 30, 2018, 14:03

• View Profile
If Koffi didn’t release Nyataquance & 13eme Apotre then he wouldn’t tour months long in Africa. 13eme Apotre made him get alot of money from donors who all wanted a song in that album. It kind saved him a little bit because wasn’t able go to Europe years long. If he didn’t release both album then people would mock him and scream that he’s finished like they were doing with Emeneya. Koffi is still on the top people are dancing on Alidor and Papa Mobimba aye, its not V12, Monde Arabe, Effrakata or Loi. But he’s still giving everything he got and he’s doing better then some 5eme Generation-artists. Don’t forget that he’s 62 years old. Alot of people don’t realize that.

The Lègende will not be special. It just an album with featerings (Davido, Tiwa Savage, etc.) to counter Inoss B, Gaz Mawete, Youpi Yeah, those dj’s of Kinshasa and Fally with his Tokooos. It has also a generique and a rumba. The album of Quartier Latin will come in 2019 and that of Cindy some months after it.

Good to know and thanks for the news Merveille Rambo :D

Matebu #9 on: October 30, 2018, 14:33

• View Profile
Haha and I still haven't listened to Abracadabra and 13eme apotre in full till this day

Same, I’ll probably never find the time and energy to do so. One song with Cindy all over it is the most I can handle without getting annoyed

Good to know and thanks for the news Merveille Rambo :D

Kiekie, touché

Wenge1995 #10 on: October 30, 2018, 16:27

• View Profile
@Matebu

Low expectations, but I figure it'll be better than what Fally Ipupa has released.

archos #11 on: October 30, 2018, 17:03

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
talking about it guys have you heard whats going on about  koffi,sam tshintu and co ?If so what is your opinion about it

CM PRINCE #12 on: October 30, 2018, 17:04

• View Profile
@Matebu

Low expectations, but I figure it'll be better than what Fally Ipupa has released.
You're stretching it...

CM PRINCE #13 on: October 30, 2018, 17:05

• View Profile
talking about it guys have you heard whats going on about  koffi,sam tshintu and co ?If so what is your opinion about it
What's going on that Facebook clip isn't working properly for me for some reason, what happened?

JV “Lone Ranger” #14 on: October 30, 2018, 17:09

• View Profile

I’ve been ignoring it, someone fill me in pls