Author Topic: CONTROL IS OUT (FALLY IPUPA)  (Read 14168 times)

mrvibes #30 on: November 02, 2018, 15:45

• View Profile
humanism = liberer (bcbg) instrumental

JV “Lone Ranger” #31 on: November 02, 2018, 16:05

• View Profile
My man doing Migos “skrrt, skrrt, skrrt” noise now kiekie, botuna ye soki ayebi elakisi nini ;D. I’m sorry but I have listened to this album and It felt like every song it’s missing something...No wow songs but I’m sure him and his fans will say other wise. These are the songs I would recommend or listen to again but the rest naaaahh!

Maria PM*
Aime moi
Photo*
Humanism
Sans amour
Mbongwana
The crown*
Bafana*
A Flye
Mushigo
Bombe
Vouloir sans Pouvoir
207*
Sans pitie
Soucis*
C’est bon*

Heritier’s album has proven with time to be the best of the bunch.

Congolitude #32 on: November 02, 2018, 17:42

• View Profile
the sounds I liked for the moment :

Control
Canne à sucre
Code d'amour (it looks like a song from OK Jazz)
Maria PM
Punition
La guerre
Humanisme
The Crown
A Flyé
S. Mushigo
Ecole

Matebu #33 on: November 02, 2018, 22:02

• View Profile
The génériques sound so cheap. Studio N’diaye needs to update their electronic drumset. Seems like drumset has been in use since 2003. Every generique sounds so similar

Billy Synthe uses the same keys at the beginning if all his génériques. It’s Fally signature sound (prior Ocean Kibinda Nkoy), but it’s starting to be monotony

Most of the rhumbas sound very good however

Grandpretre #34 on: November 03, 2018, 01:59

• View Profile
Is somebody have the full credits of the booklet or nah?

Matebu #35 on: November 03, 2018, 02:08

• View Profile
Is somebody have the full credits of the booklet or nah?

I posted the preliminary credits that were online (Tidal) last page and Fally is basically credited for everything except aside from editing the album art, kiekie.

Until someone gets a physical CD we won't know for sure. The physically CDs aren't out just yet I believe

When it comes to song composers, we will never truly know who composed each song because that's the way it is

Jdog #36 on: November 03, 2018, 02:56

• View Profile
The rhumbas aren't sticking to me like How Je Pense and Antidote, Retirada and QQJD did/do. Melodies on some songs were ice I'll give that but the overall content wasn't up to par. He needs better lyrics.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

mrvibes #37 on: November 03, 2018, 12:11

• View Profile
I am the kind of person that does not regret  any decisions or choices i make in life . but there is one choice  i am starting to regret making .. Being a fally's fan . to be honest i feel like this guy career  is starting to go down the drain .his arrogance and ego will one day negatively . thinking he is the best but producing shitty music is not the way to go.. To be honest i am not that excited about this album. Im not going to support or even comment about it.
Lets wait for ball de match or cible . this control album is crap compare to 3 first album.not worth listening

Manzambi94 #38 on: November 03, 2018, 12:32

• View Profile
I am the kind of person that does not regret  any decisions or choices i make in life . but there is one choice  i am starting to regret making .. Being a fally's fan . to be honest i feel like this guy career  is starting to go down the drain .his arrogance and ego will one day negatively . thinking he is the best but producing shitty music is not the way to go.. To be honest i am not that excited about this album. Im not going to support or even comment about it.
Lets wait for ball de match or cible . this control album is crap compare to 3 first album.not worth listening
O.O wow that is like seeing JB ditching CR7 or seeing Kakol insult Werrason, or Marchouse insulting Ferre, totally unexpected.

CM PRINCE #39 on: November 03, 2018, 12:49

• View Profile
You're exaggerating... so you prefer tokooos over this?? This album isn't even crap

J Silu #40 on: November 03, 2018, 13:04

• View Profile
===============
CD 1
===============
CONTROL 2.5/5
CANNE A SUCRE 5/5
AIME-MOI 4.5/5
CODE D'AMOUR 3.2/5
MARIA PM 4/5
PUNITION 5/5
LA GUERRE 5/5
PHOTO 3/5
HUMANISME 5/5
SANS AMOUR 5/5
MBONGWANA 3.5/5
================
45.7/55.    83%
================

================
CD 2
================
THE CROWN 3/5
BAFANA 3.5/5
JUS D'ORANGE 3.5/5
A FLYE 5/5
S. MUSHIGO 4/5
BOMBE 4.3/5
ROI MANITOU 5/5
NDAYE LATE DIOR 5/5
DG LANDRY 4/5
VOULOIR SANS POUVOIR 5/5
207 3.5/5
==================
45.8/55.    83%
==================

==================
CD 3
==================
ECOLE 3.5/5
SANS PITIE 4.5/5
SOUCIS 5/5
ONE LOVE 4/5
BAFANA LOVE 3.5/5
DOC JEFF 3/5
C'EST BON 3/5
WORLD 5/5
YOU THE BEST 5/5
==================
36.5/45.    81%
==================

SCORE: 128/155
OVERALL: 83%

That's my scoring. I'm going to give it a month to settle then I will review the album again.

I'm happy with the album, it could've been better because I know Fally can do better but the album is still good. It's enjoyable but it's nowhere near the level Ferre set on QQJD. I need to do my ratings for that album too.

J Silu #41 on: November 03, 2018, 13:06

• View Profile
"A flye" on repeat... not yet listened to the other songs.

Beautiful song.

SLK97 #42 on: November 03, 2018, 15:01

• View Profile
Right now, I'm listening to the second disc. This is how I rate the first disc at the moment.

Control- 7/10
Canne a Sucre- 7/10
Aime Moi- 6/10
Code d'Amour- 8/10
Maria PM- 9/10
Punition- 10/10
La Guerre- 8/10
Photo- 5.5/10
Humanisme- 10/10
Sans Amour- 8/10
Mbongwana- 6/10