Author Topic: Lamineur leaves Ferre's group.  (Read 5334 times)

Cavalier Solitaire on: November 04, 2018, 20:43

• View Profile
Could it be that he wasn't given a song in the upcoming album?

JV “Lone Ranger” #1 on: November 04, 2018, 21:17

• View Profile

Jdog #2 on: November 04, 2018, 23:00

• View Profile
I actually like him, unless he joins up with Chikito and Kunzardo he'll be back because there is no space at all in the other groups. He just got there so why would even expect a song if that was the case, he still would've gotten a vocal or two that's better  then nothing.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 00:39 by Jdog »
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

archos #3 on: November 04, 2018, 23:34

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 Or he'll go to maison mere and end up getting pissed with kakol and bikorino's system and come back

Cavalier Solitaire #4 on: November 05, 2018, 06:32

• View Profile
I actually like him, unless he joins up with Chikito and Kunzardo he'll be back because there is no space at all in the other groups. He just got there so why would even expect a song if that was the case, he still would've gotten a vocal or two that's better  then nothing.
I equally liked him. He had very good vocals in QQJD album. His friends/followers on his wall were actually advising him that he is making a mistake by leaving but seems he has made up his mind. What these guys dont realise is that leaving a group means when you come back you would have to start from scratch in terms proving your loyalty to a group and just basically being treated like before. Unless you are super talented.

JV “Lone Ranger” #5 on: November 05, 2018, 11:20

• View Profile
The problem with young musicians these days is they lack patience and want  everything fast without really working hard for it.

CM PRINCE #6 on: November 05, 2018, 11:22

• View Profile
The problem with young musicians these days is they lack patience and want  everything fast without really working hard for it.
Very true, it's sad man.

Cavalier Solitaire #7 on: November 05, 2018, 12:09

• View Profile
Very true ndeko. I guess they have never heard the old adage that goes "patience pays". They want to become big stars overnight.

archos #8 on: November 05, 2018, 14:46

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 The worst part of the problem for me is that they saw how fally ferre and co became stars  without realising the hard work behind it,and  recently they have exemples likes nicodem who literally is the second leader of maison mere now within 5 years without a famous vocal known around the world,so they think if that guy did it why not me 

willitembela #9 on: November 05, 2018, 15:46

• View Profile
Nicodem has the charisma to be a future leader. Although he may not be very strong in terms of vocals. Just like his boss werrason.

JV “Lone Ranger” #10 on: November 05, 2018, 16:09

• View Profile
Nicodem worked hard when he was with Ferre, from atalaku to a singer and was always defending his camp well and plus he’s a courageous young man.

archos #11 on: November 05, 2018, 16:20

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 yeah what i really meant is that the guys lack patience because they see some getting quick advantages,while its a matter of luck also and sacrifice
to his credit nico was by far the one who did the most media round ups to promote himself when he arrived in maison mere among that new generation

Manzambi94 #12 on: November 06, 2018, 09:58

• View Profile
I have to disagree with all of you on this one, I mean ok one must have patience but not only Ferre but Fally, tell me how many albums except grouo albums where people had their own songs or had the chance to get crazy media exposure? I do not know Ferre's musician when I hear them on albums the same for Fally's one how can one not leave after having one or two vocals per song or sometimes per album the leader always credited for everything and being paid nothing? You have to understand that this system will collapse if leader do not make changes, Nicodem is there for other reasons, and you have ti understand that hese guys have families sometimes whole.neighborhood to feed and of course being musicians they want to be known, but that is not happening, maybe a guy who is coming outside of Werra might have a little chance of success now but after that? QL, F'VICTEAM, Ferre's Grouo, Wazekwa, JB and many other grouos do not have peoole who can have solo career and most of the time because of the group's fault, I do not think that anyone from Fally's, Ferre's l, Fabro's and even Heritier and Deplick camp will succeed if they try to go s9lo leaving the leaders while in the oast guy like Ferre, Fallly, Fabregas  andso on got there

JV “Lone Ranger” #13 on: November 06, 2018, 12:20

• View Profile
This system will never change believe me. Musicians know the score when they join a band, so leaving to go join another group with the exact structure doesn’t make any sense if your leaving for lack of consideration...seen this time and time, kiriko, Bercy, Degaul, Rize etc....grass is never greener when it comes to Congolese band.

Cavalier Solitaire #14 on: November 06, 2018, 12:49

• View Profile
True @JV "Roaster Master". Sometimes its not even just the same structures but even worse structures than were someone is coming from. After being frustrated kuna, someone comes back saying "ndako na biso ekomi monene" and expects to be treated the same as before. The train has moved on. If you were a favourite to the boss, someone has most likely already taken your place.