Author Topic: FERRE GOLA - JUGEMENT (LYRICS & EXPLANATION)  (Read 9329 times)

Manzambi94 on: July 23, 2017, 07:50

• View Profile

L'imperatore de la Rumba Congoliano (Ferré here is talking a Slang called langila where you mix lingala and other languages like here is Italian French and Lingala it means the emperor of Congolese Rumba, the langila slang was invented in Kinshasa street band made popular by several comedians De Londre the mostra accredited)
Ferré Gola
Te foire toi est même profitable que foire le lyon (To feed yourself is more important to feed the lion when you are only the two of you)
Adolphe Muteba Tshilamwila Yang'oyo (Here it is)
Moyi ya tongo etaneli nga na pongi
Na misu bolingo elalisaki nga libanda
Nyonso po' ba lobaki naye mabe mingi (Morning sun has risen in the middle of my sleeping time because the eyes of my love made me sleep outside because they tell her very bad things about me)
(Na kombo na nga' naza innocent) [At my defense and for my name I am innocent]
Le Padre frappe encore (Le Padre kill it again)
Nakomi 'omona mpasi pona nini yo okotala te mawa ya moninga oyo azali (I have started to feel real pain and sufferance why don't you want to see the sufferance of a human being who is...)
(Sincère, Adolphe Muteba) [Sincere, Adolphe Muteba]
Claude Lukeba-Kwelo
'Paj ya nga naza na mayele nkasi soki bolingo eko trouble ya ngai
(I always use intelligence to deal with things in life but I know that the love sometimes might shake my...)
(Moral, Bijoux Vangu) [Moral, Bijou Vangu]
Excellence Bonaventure Engobo
Afrique eza monene jamais eko kokana na bolingo oyo opesaka ngai
Yango napesaki yo motema na ngai gérer (Africa is way big but it will never match the love you are giving me this is why I gave you my heart to manage)
General Davira
Soki obebisi nga na bebi obongisi nga bongi
Ezala avantage ya ngai nayo (If you mess me up I will be easily be normal again but if you fix me nothing will change, because to see me in my best form is an advantage for me and you)
Adolphe e Muteba
Claude Maluma
Motema na nga epa' nayo nasala lisusu nini makanisi esili nga na bongooo
Jean-Dominique Okemba
Yango na batej yo oni (My heart is already yours, what else I have to do my thoughts are finished because I haven't got anymore ways to show you my love)
nzambe ya Ntseke
obosana masso to lakanaki ngai nayo Bijoux Vangu (You have forgot the bond the we created Bijoux Vangu)
Jean-Sébastien Masiala, Junior Bilumbu
Tshilamwila ba condamnaka moto boye te (Tshilamwila no one can gets condemned in this way)

Namaloba ba accusateur pesa ye ata tango a se défendre (With some accusator words give him the time to defend himself)
Kovoma Sola   
Vovo Kisompa
Pourquoi bazo boya ngai situation nazwaki Jugement par default mabee Chantal Etumba (Why are they neglecting me, with the situation I had a Default Judgment is bad)
Yves Mosengo
Le Dwari Kodomo nazo plede Kodomo.
Pona boyi babuka basambelela nga likambo ya études
Na incompétence ya ba zuzi ya bala-bala
Na soulève juridiction incompétent (Because I refuse to be breaked inside that the studies that judges do for judging someone got won by the incompetence of some street people only because they always need to see someone in a bad place if I will judge in this I will not accept the verdict because the jury giving the street people credibility is an incompetent jury)
Général Mbenge
Yango napesaki yo motema na nga gérer (Africa is way big but it will never match the love you are giving me this is why I gave you my heart to manage)
Soki obebisi nga na bebi obongisi
Chef Distaine Luzolo nga bongi
Ezala avantage ya ngai nayo (If you mess me up I will be easily be normal again but if you fix me nothing will change, because to see me in my best form is an advantage for me and you)
Messieur Laurent Bukson-Bukasa   
(Motema sourit 'a amour na nga ezalaka lokola mwana bebè babotisi nga) [My heart smiles when I think about our love like a mother smiles and is joyful wherever she has a baby and give the newborn a new life)

Namaloba ba accusateur pesa ye ata tango a se défendre (With some accusator words give him the time to defend himself)
Kovoma Sola   
Vovo Kisompa
Pourquoi bazo boya ngai situation nazwaki Jugement par default mabee Chantal Etumba (Why are they neglecting me, with the situation I had a Default Judgment is bad)
Yves Mosengo
Le Dwari Kodomo nazo plede Kodomo.
Pona boyi babuka basambelela nga likambo ya études
Na incompétence ya ba zuzi ya bala-bala
Na soulève juridiction incompétent (Because I refuse to be breaked inside that the studies that judges do for judging someone got won by the incompetence of some street people only because they always need to see someone in a bad place if I will judge in this I will not accept the verdict because the jury giving the street people credibility is an incompetent jury)
Général Mbenge
Yango napesaki yo motema na nga gérer (Africa is way big but it will never match the love you are giving me this is why I gave you my heart to manage)
Soki obebisi nga na bebi obongisi
Chef Distaine Luzolo nga bongi
Messieur Laurent Bukson-Bukasa   
(Motema sourit 'a amour na nga ezalaka lokola mwana bebè babotisi nga) [My heart smiles when I think about our love like a mother smiles and is joyful wherever she has a baby and give the newborn a new life)

Merlin Ngedi
Jean-David Kiambote, Sissi Malamba
O Yaya eee Tshilamwila (O elder Tshilamwila)
Colonel Dany Orengo force de frappe
Colonel Elvis

Oyebisa nga soki (bolingo esili e) [Tell me if (the love is over)]
David Tranquille
Nazonga na nga mboka baboti banga yo (So I can go back to the place that I was born)
Mwanamoto asali (eloko te) [This guy did (absolutely nothing)]
Po se na yo Daria Kasimate
Namoni bientôt elengi min'o ezo zwa pongi te
General Delphine Kayembe
Mpo kitoko 'a mwasi ewutaka se na motema (I don't think your  happiness has quiet dreams since a woman's beauty depends by her heart)
Sandra Mwanza kanga matoyi (close tour ears) Trois fois carré
Bo bosani ba bien fait na nga nyonso tout (You have forgot all the good things I have done)
Ringuette Mata
Elela Nfwenge tala sima zonga moto
Cornelis Malongi
(Adolphe Muteba tala sima zonga moto)   
Jean Apeko
(Adolphe Muteba tala sima zonga moto)   
[Adolphe Muteba watch yourself behind you and get back to be a human being]
[ Adolphe Muteba watch yourself behind you and get back to be a human being]
Émeraude Lompala, Boss Bokito Manda-Shala, Éric Gael Niboto,  Paméla Sexy, PDG Mutamba B-One,
Vieux Bernard Tola, Didas Pembe

Je m'esprit en faux na ba accusation nyonso bazo portez contre ngai.       
Sur base ya mensonge ezali infondés Clarisse Okito na Paris ba calomnie ee ba désordre Syllia nako koka te David N'Sala
Nasi namesana namilelo nasi namesana na ba choc Bal série
Ozwi mokano yako lelisa ngai na Bukavu Ramazani
Sala na nga nyonso elingi motema nayo Olivier Mukoko
Ee Bijoux Vangu tala sima zonga moto (I will express myself always against all the accusation they are bringing against me. On the base of some bare lies, they are unfounded, the slanders, the disorder Syllia I couldn't take it, I am already used to crie  I am already used to being shocked, since the trend you took is to make me cry do whatever your hearts thinks is fair to do at me, Bijoux Vangu check yourself behind and go back to being a human being)
Vieux na nga Louis Onema
(Adolphe Muteba tala sima zonga moto)  Photo Chico
(Adolphe Muteba tala sima zonga moto) Péri Mika [ Adolphe Muteba watch yourself behind you and get back to be a human being]
[ Adolphe Muteba watch yourself behind you and get back to be a human being]

Bolingo' a moto mpasi e
Natali sima nazongi moto

Éric La Torture, Papy Kakela Foudre,
Docteur Midi, Allen Chakupewa, Papy Ekonzoe Jean-Louis Makabu na États-Unis l'essentiel Jules Nziombele Ya Mama Marcelin Inspecteur Didi Kelokelo

Nasi namesana namilelo, nasi namesana na ba choc
Colonel Donat Lioke
Awa ozwi mokano yako lelisa ngai
 Sala na nga nyonso elingi motema nayo (I am already used to being shocked, since the trend you took is to make me cry do whatever your hearts thinks is fair to do at me, Bijoux Vangu check yourself behind and go back to being a human being)
Alex Mfumuzi tala sima zonga moto (watch yourself behind you and get back to be a human being)
Didier Ngando tala sima zonga moto (watch yourself behind you and get back to be a human being)
Edo Musamba Ricardo Landanga   

FERRE GOLA JUGEMENT EXPLANATION:
the song is a metaphor that has two min meanings, in modern society wherever you do something bad and you get caught you are sent in a tribunal where a judge after a process who should be fair and should keep track of the evidences should judge you free or guilty, in the tribunal Ferrè Gola is guilty, but with fake evidences put by people who only wants him to finish in jail even though he is innocent, Ferrè does everything to show the judge that he is innocent but the fake evidence the accusation made up are too strong for let the judge think that they are fake the second meaning is that wherever you believe the person you love done wrong or if some close friends tell you that like yesterday I saw your boy/girl with someone while they were kissing at the park and so on, you always tend to believe your friends since you know them from a long time instead of the person you love, the starrings in the theatrical play after Ferre are Adolphe Muteba and Bijoux Mavanga which U supposed they are wife and husband and are the donor of this song as well. Ferre even though has been a good boy and a good kid with her fiance in the play gets accused by some fake friends of her lady and suffers since he can't do much to show her he is right and so he accept the fact that her girl might leaving by crying saying nasi namesana na milelo nasi namesana naba choc (I am already used to cry I am already used to the dramas) but in the end he tries for a desperatesave with her lady saying her to don't be in the mercy of her friends and to give him a chance to show her is good instead of throwing away what could be a lifetime love saying to her Tala sima zonga moto (Go back a minute and become a human being again) saying that he had to face some fake friends who did to him the same thing but now he understood it and starts to make decision with his own mind the same is for Bijoux Vangu who theatrically plays the role of the woman Adolphe Muteba is in love and that behave the same way the fake friends, the people that put fake evidences, and the lady of Gola does, she doesn't believe. The husband and wants to finish her marriage for fake people telling her fake things.
Furthermore towards the final part says tell me if the love is over so I cab go back to the place that I was born, when your love is over you are shameful because what was a very intense love finishes and to avoid to have resentment Gola is going back to his native region, in the antiquity in Congo dividing yourself from a loved person was a big deal since weddings weren't made because of love but because of financial and cultural reason most of the time the wedding was over was about the woman infertility or the man infertility but only the woman was being blamed back in the time in fact in Congolese love so GS the singer always takes the take of a lady that sing her love drama but in this song Gola plays both the man that got accused of bad things and the woman who accuses him of being bad

Toolz #1 on: July 25, 2017, 22:20

• View Profile
Nice one. Thank you,Manzambi.

CM PRINCE #2 on: July 26, 2017, 01:42

• View Profile
Eyyyy you did it again well done

Manzambi94 #3 on: July 26, 2017, 10:06

• View Profile
Thanks guys :) always happy to hear your feedbacks

Mwana Nsalu #4 on: July 27, 2017, 13:13

• mama mabele ~ mother earth
    • View Profile
    • Tambour d'Afrique

Manzambi94 #5 on: July 28, 2017, 00:53

• View Profile
Thank you for your efforts!
Thanks Mwana Nsalu, your feedbacks and your positive comments are for me a fuel to continue and to keep going on this road thank you all :)

Kinois #6 on: July 28, 2017, 01:46

• View Profile
Manzambi94 you the Man. Keep it going man don't stop.