Author Topic: SUPPOSEDLY A F'VICTEAM MEMBER IS HIDING FROM TOUR BABY MAMA ISSUES  (Read 3894 times)

Matebu on: August 16, 2017, 22:43

• View Profile
Heard this at the barbershop of all places. Won't put him on full blast and say his name. He got together with a girl who was called on stage to dance during their U.S tour last November. The dancing footage of her is on YouTube.

He hit her with the usual "I'm coming back soon and we're going to get married" talk, but he has not returned any communication when she told him she was pregnant. Little does she know, he already has a wife and kids in Kinshasa....

This used to to happen so much much back in the day when Europe concerts were going on. Some artists kept their word, others would just disappear.

After what happened with Alvarito, Fally made sure everyone returned to Kin.

archos #1 on: August 16, 2017, 23:02

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Bar one,who is surely the one you wont name(which i wont also)

Mwana Nsalu #2 on: August 17, 2017, 01:40

• mama mabele ~ mother earth
    • View Profile
    • Tambour d'Afrique

CM PRINCE #3 on: August 17, 2017, 02:14

• View Profile

Jdog #4 on: August 17, 2017, 09:22

• View Profile
That really sucks that he left that woman like that, didn't Fally give Alvarito permission, it's not like he ran away  and wouldn't leaders want band members to return to Kin anyways. Speaking of The US, I saw on snap that Fally is in LA.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Mwana Nsalu #5 on: August 18, 2017, 20:18

• mama mabele ~ mother earth
    • View Profile
    • Tambour d'Afrique
That really sucks that he left that woman like that, didn't Fally give Alvarito permission, it's not like he ran away  and wouldn't leaders want band members to return to Kin anyways. Speaking of The US, I saw on snap that Fally is in LA.

yea i saw that on instagram when he arrived. wonder if its just vacation or work trip

Manzambi94 #6 on: August 18, 2017, 20:21

• View Profile