Author Topic: WERRA AND HIS DARK SIDE  (Read 3978 times)

Manzambi94 on: January 12, 2018, 16:57

• View Profile
Werra might be a good or a bad man, but what I have never wonderstood is the fact that he had never took position, starting from the money lost in a London tour for paying musician, continuing for the attack over Brigade's face made by Heritier, and going on with the Deplick 12 (douz) for finishing with the humiliation of Lobeso not only on the stage but throughout everyday's life (they were keep calling him villageois which means man of village but in a bad form like saying a guy who is from the jungle, only because he prefer to do mongo music over ndombolo one)
What is the reason that keeps Werra out.
I mean, since Wenge MM he never took any position in attacking anyone directly but only making people like Sankara and Kakol to defend him, and I can understand it, but what I don't understand is the fact that he have never took position, especially in the Brigade case, at the time Brigade was the biggest star in Wenge (way more than Heritier) and this is why Heritier did that, but Brigade said that when he told Werra everything, Werra were standing there like he was deaf and Brigade felt so much humiliated and disrespected he left.
The strange fact is that once Sankara unlikely most of the time he was there with an interviewer saying the bad thing Heritier had done since he left and so he started to say: "Heritier has never been a good kid to Werra he put pregnant, Mampata's sister, he threw that stone in the face of Brigade, the only guy that Werra is sad to have lost is Bill or Ferre" I don't remember what ye said on the end, but anyway I think it is more Bill than Ferre.
Anyway why Werra act like he was from Switzerland and act neutral? Without taking position on the band things his staff and his member does.

archos #1 on: January 12, 2018, 17:05

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
to be honest he is not the only one like that but he seems to be the most consistent in it
its parts of the codes of our music,sometimes things which happen pass from the big boss to somebody  then  the one who does the dirty job is  the 20 th person
leaders like to maintain some distance to those stuff as to look like they are angels

Manzambi94 #2 on: January 13, 2018, 21:38

• View Profile
to be honest he is not the only one like that but he seems to be the most consistent in it
its parts of the codes of our music,sometimes things which happen pass from the big boss to somebody  then  the one who does the dirty job is  the 20 th person
leaders like to maintain some distance to those stuff as to look like they are angels
The crazy stuff, is they always get away with it, I wouldn't have known anything of Papa Wemba's dark side without this forum, andò forma the other leaders, I only speak about Werra because I am a huge Wenge fan, and I really hate how he destroyed what was one of the best group ever. All these dramas and stupid fight have really put Wenge back giving the opportunity to Fabro, Robinio, Fally, Ferre, Koffi and many other many advantages

ngombeshenzi55 #3 on: January 27, 2018, 05:12

• View Profile
Can you post anything about his bright side so that we can compare notes ?

Manzambi94 #4 on: January 27, 2018, 10:03

• View Profile
Can you post anything about his bright side so that we can compare notes ?
Well he took Heritier like a son, formed Lobeso, gave a clown like Sankara a job, he only made three solo albums despite the longevity for letting his group making group albums, and he expose a lot his musicians