Author Topic: DYNASTIE 2 VOL 2 IS OUT!!  (Read 5952 times)

Manzambi94 #30 on: October 28, 2023, 00:14

• View Profile
Thank goodness my mabanga was kept, and he put it on the perfect song (Elimine). I dedicated my wife La Sudanese. The album is very enjoyable but the abrupt ending to some songs really pisses me off, this is so amateurish from Ferre’s team. He should go back and correct it, it’s 2023 everything is digitised not on CD like the old days.

Yoooo that's dope, tell me the minute I want to hear it

dany #31 on: October 28, 2023, 00:52

• Music is therapy
    • View Profile
It’s on 0:11 song (elimine) Betty Poni la Sudanese. She saved my life after losing everything in a bitter divorce. Ferre Gola’s her favourite Congolese musician. The weekend is shaping well????

Le Meilleur #32 on: October 29, 2023, 15:17

• View Profile
It’s on 0:11 song (elimine) Betty Poni la Sudanese. She saved my life after losing everything in a bitter divorce. Ferre Gola’s her favourite Congolese musician. The weekend is shaping well????
My Bro Dany wahou Elimine is a very good song I know the wifey is on cloud nine to be dedicated and  I heard it if you want a dedication go to Ferre he never misses.

As for Dynasty, Ferre Gola Le Padre my artist you have done what has never been done before to release 41 songs in 2 volumes and all the songs are just mesmerizing and you can listen to songs non stop bloody hell the last artist to try Koffi with 13eme Apotre but only 2 songs was heard all the others even as good they were just got lost but in Dynasty with the choices iof singers, the sound, melody, messages the songs are just too good.

Well done to all

dany #33 on: October 29, 2023, 16:37

• Music is therapy
    • View Profile
My Bro Dany wahou Elimine is a very good song I know the wifey is on cloud nine to be dedicated and  I heard it if you want a dedication go to Ferre he never misses.

As for Dynasty, Ferre Gola Le Padre my artist you have done what has never been done before to release 41 songs in 2 volumes and all the songs are just mesmerizing and you can listen to songs non stop bloody hell the last artist to try Koffi with 13eme Apotre but only 2 songs was heard all the others even as good they were just got lost but in Dynasty with the choices iof singers, the sound, melody, messages the songs are just too good.

Well done to all

Thanks bro Elimine has been on repeat all weekend long. It’s been the perfect weekend I’ve ever had. Ferre said her name perfectly, I thought he was going to butcher it. His management is efficient on Mabanga as long as you aligned yourself with the right contacts. I agree with your analysis people always accuse Ferre’s albums for being monotonous but Dynastie has a better track variation than most of his past releases.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2023, 20:41 by dany »

Jdog #34 on: October 29, 2023, 23:18

• View Profile
Can’t believe Ferre didn’t have no type of generique on this. And the mixing sounds off at times and the mabangas are out of control. Artists need to start releasing versions without mabanga. R.I.P Guy Gola. Lol feel bad for Hugor, he has all those vocals during his time with Ferre but never has had his name mentioned or a video of his own vocals.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

archos #35 on: October 30, 2023, 11:33

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
That chorus of zéro échec is top..mabiala gloria bulukutu mazembe laddy miyembe and interventions of ferre and aimelia

Tata Nkiadi #36 on: October 30, 2023, 13:51

• Congolais abotami na Etas-Unis
    • View Profile
Congolese music doesn’t play in Congo nightclubs ndombolo is so dead in kin.

This is a grave mistake. IG videos and TikTok are being dominated by dance trends and ndombolo has found a resurgence outside of Africa via these platforms. Congolese are known for sebene and dancing. It’s frustrating that consumers are literally telling you what’s hot right now and you’re doing the total opposite. If Congo wants to be on top again, they need to tap in and really push dance challenges.

Quadra Kora Man #37 on: October 30, 2023, 19:09

• View Profile
Hey everybody,

I’m from Germany and new here in the forum. Nice to meet y’all.
I enjoyed Dynasty 2 Vol.1&2 but i still doesn’t understand why Ferre did only put one genrique in a album of 41 tracks. I was still waiting for cries from show must go on 1&2 and from concerts. Did he loose trust in his animators? Or are now good Generiques/Sebenes really dead?

JV “Lone Ranger” #38 on: October 30, 2023, 19:13

• View Profile
Hey everybody,

I’m from Germany and new here in the forum. Nice to meet y’all.
I enjoyed Dynasty 2 Vol.1&2 but i still doesn’t understand why Ferre did only put one genrique in a album of 41 tracks. I was still waiting for cries from show must go on 1&2 and from concerts. Did he loose trust in his animators? Or are now good Generiques/Sebenes really dead?

Welcome

Unfortunately rumba albums are now more tailored to the donors than the fans, while urban albums are more for the fans.

Quadra Kora Man #39 on: October 30, 2023, 19:16

• View Profile
What would be a urban congolese album?

JV “Lone Ranger” #40 on: October 30, 2023, 20:07

• View Profile

Fally’s Tokos album is one, others like Ferre are joining, for example dynastie 1 had songs which was meant for his urban album.

BienMat23 #41 on: October 30, 2023, 20:49

• View Profile
Gaz mawete - Puzzle

Quadra Kora Man #42 on: October 30, 2023, 21:29

• View Profile
Gaz mawete - Puzzle

Thanks for the replys. Yeah i know these albums but thought were could be more and differente artist. So i hope Heritier will give of some good Generique/Sebene for the end of the year
« Last Edit: October 30, 2023, 21:30 by Quadra Kora Man »

jordanlumbala101 #43 on: October 31, 2023, 12:10

• View Profile

I have found this

oj78 #44 on: October 31, 2023, 16:50

• Ata nzoko azalaka na besoin ya vitamine
    • View Profile

I have found this
Just a confirmation this has too much aping here and there......For a start that Alvarito muffled solo partition then the ELOMBE PASOLA LOLA crie.
Ata nzoko azalaka na besoin ya vitamine.