Author Topic: Deplick - Patrick Wiholo -- where can i purchase this song??  (Read 3497 times)

mwana_nsalu on: June 14, 2016, 16:57

• Mokonzi Ya Mwasi
    • View Profile
Simple question. I ripped the MP3 from youtube but I want to actually buy it.

I hope everyone is well :)

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #1 on: June 14, 2016, 18:00

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I think it was just released on youtube as a dedication to the same Patrick,it may end up on the actual CD which is now overdue especially after he fell out with his Producer so no idea when he will finally release the album.
LE BIG BOSS

mwana_nsalu #2 on: June 15, 2016, 15:12

• Mokonzi Ya Mwasi
    • View Profile
I think it was just released on youtube as a dedication to the same Patrick,it may end up on the actual CD which is now overdue especially after he fell out with his Producer so no idea when he will finally release the album.

UGH this is sad news!! here's hoping he can hook up with another producer and get his career in order. there's no reason why he shouldn't be in a similar position as fabregas right now.

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #3 on: June 16, 2016, 11:19

• Administrator
    • View Profile
UGH this is sad news!! here's hoping he can hook up with another producer and get his career in order. there's no reason why he shouldn't be in a similar position as fabregas right now.
Indeed,the boy is talented. He should just go back to Koffi and get produced under Koffi Central label afterall he started with Koffi.
LE BIG BOSS