Author Topic: 50 MINUTES OF ACCOUSTIC OF FERRE IN HIS HOUSE WITH THE GROUP  (Read 3994 times)

archos on: April 19, 2020, 00:37

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

Man his chorus team,like on a live or a cd,no body ruining it trying to outshine others

POLE POSTION #1 on: April 19, 2020, 06:28

• View Profile
Just seen this Le Padre Ferre Gola One against All well done how can you not be hated on kie kie listening to the vocals wahou Ya Ilus Ilunga bravo truly improving, loving Rize vocal always easy to remember and sexual, Tselele kie kie, Mao good, Guy Gola what can you say, Fils ya metiola mon petit ya muswahili always swag nice vocal and Ferrari oooh God just look at Ferre listening and the voice is back the Ferrari who was with Adolphe.

Na ndimi na kufa na ffaner pene na yo que na vivre bolingo sans Alita Chamala the rhythm is pure odemba

« Last Edit: April 19, 2020, 06:53 by POLE POSTION »

Cavalier Solitaire #2 on: April 19, 2020, 08:09

• View Profile
Wow! That extract from upcoming album is lit. The Rita Bola song those vocals are something to look forward to. I always love the live version to the chorus for the Djeff Djadi Leteta song. It is well executed.

Tata Mapasa will be very happy for that s/o from his masta and colleague Jesus De Nuance.

Nice program and concept in this time of home confinement.

Kizito #3 on: April 19, 2020, 13:54

• View Profile

Man his chorus team,like on a live or a cd,no body ruining it trying to outshine others

I like the way he sings effortless, the best congolese singer of this generation

Congolitude #4 on: April 19, 2020, 19:07

• View Profile
What a voice... I'm wondering if the future album rumba will be Ferre Gola's or group album ?

POLE POSTION #5 on: April 19, 2020, 20:42

• View Profile
What a voice... I'm wondering if the future album rumba will be Ferre Gola's or group album ?
Congolitude, the next album 1ere soins is Ferre's album but will give 4 of the group members spaces to put their songs gor now they are Fils ya metiola, Charly solo, Guy Gola (ofcourse family business) amd Mabouma bass
« Last Edit: April 19, 2020, 20:56 by POLE POSTION »

Congolitude #6 on: April 19, 2020, 21:58

• View Profile
Congolitude, the next album 1ere soins is Ferre's album but will give 4 of the group members spaces to put their songs gor now they are Fils ya metiola, Charly solo, Guy Gola (ofcourse family business) amd Mabouma bass

Thank you bro

Cavalier Solitaire #7 on: April 19, 2020, 22:28

• View Profile
It has changed from group album?

POLE POSTION #8 on: April 20, 2020, 06:50

• View Profile
It has changed from group album?
Cavalier yes Ferre's new strategy due to the ban of concerts to keep the cash flowing meaning an album where couple of singers add titles also because any person who wants to be sung will pay crazy sum to Ferre than to Guy Gola and co

there were suppose to also include Balotteli with his song below (I am so pissed this beautiful song) he then left

You guys do know Ferre has no producer he produced QQJD himself and made good money

He seem to like it for the moment but he has said this is not permanent but its working for the group
« Last Edit: April 20, 2020, 07:48 by POLE POSTION »

archos #9 on: April 21, 2020, 11:51

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Dancer buffalo ya mado also got a song on album

johnbas #10 on: April 21, 2020, 19:21

• View Profile
I wanted to hear Limousine singing, since he went to Jet set, I have never heard any vocals from him. anyone with material were he is singing.

archos #11 on: April 21, 2020, 19:26

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile