Author Topic: Say what you want about Carine but he so called acoustic is better than Kabose  (Read 2589 times)

JV “Lone Ranger” on: June 13, 2020, 17:46

• View Profile
Anything is possible when you have Mbetenge playing and arranging your music lol

Manzambi94 #1 on: June 13, 2020, 17:57

• View Profile
It is so sad. Ferre starts trends but he gets ignored. I bet Ferre is sad because except Celeo and Bill almost all of his ex friends of Wenge went against him (Kabose, Taddet etc.)

POLE POSTION #2 on: June 13, 2020, 18:30

• View Profile
Anything is possible when you have Mbetenge playing and arranging your music lol

Carine Mokonzi is the Ferre Gola of the media. She has so many people against her but always seem to jump the obstacles and come with something just wahoo

I like this girl she is just one of those women who is down with you and has no complex

Good show

POLE POSTION #3 on: June 13, 2020, 18:34

• View Profile
It is so sad. Ferre starts trends but he gets ignored. I bet Ferre is sad because except Celeo and Bill almost all of his ex friends of Wenge went against him (Kabose, Taddet etc.)
Manzambi94 my man Ferre Gola is happy and does not need the corrupt media to praise him as he himself told some of the ones who people watches a lot to not talk about him on their shows as they abused their free passes (trust) with their stupid analyst

His acoustic has been well received by fans and all is good so don't worry all is well in Jet 7

JV “Lone Ranger” #4 on: June 13, 2020, 18:43

• View Profile

Ignored in what sense?