Author Topic: Video shoot of Ferre upcoming urban album  (Read 5240 times)

JV “Lone Ranger” on: June 14, 2020, 17:43

• View Profile
Seems like a modern opera song, title " REGARDE MOI ". This man can sing, wow....this new Ferre and management are going far.

Matebu #1 on: June 14, 2020, 17:45

• View Profile
This man is in a different league when it comes to rhumba - that’s why they hate on him and disrespect him excessively

JV “Lone Ranger” #2 on: June 14, 2020, 18:20

• View Profile
This man is in a different league when it comes to rhumba - that’s why they hate on him and disrespect him excessively

Facts...they are forever trying to hold him back with their tactics because the fear him and know once he gets the right people around him its game over for some.

BienMat23 #3 on: June 14, 2020, 20:27

• View Profile
It’s true and you’ve got it spot on with this new management it seems he’s got the right people now. We just wait and enjoy.

archos #4 on: June 14, 2020, 20:34

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Talking about his manager i have seen on some pages people bringing back pictures of fally with him in the past as they collaborated  a bit and saying ferre is cherishing fally's vomit  by working with somebody fally collaborated with years ago and praising it while its fally's past(with fally's slogan of arsenal de bm days ba reve na bango eza ba passé na nga)
« Last Edit: June 14, 2020, 20:36 by archos »

BR #5 on: June 14, 2020, 22:02

• View Profile
I too must admit. The current crop of le padre's management are better than the previous

JV “Lone Ranger” #6 on: June 14, 2020, 22:17

• View Profile
Talking about his manager i have seen on some pages people bringing back pictures of fally with him in the past as they collaborated  a bit and saying ferre is cherishing fally's vomit  by working with somebody fally collaborated with years ago and praising it while its fally's past(with fally's slogan of arsenal de bm days ba reve na bango eza ba passé na nga)

Wazekwa once said, "avant ofinga mutu, tala nanu entourage nayo po okoya ko mifinga pamba". Olivier Tshimanga it's one example, working with Fally after falling out with Ferre...it's life.

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #7 on: June 14, 2020, 23:02

• View Profile

archos #8 on: June 15, 2020, 11:59

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
hats off to ferre he is on the way of achieving something rare in congolese music,our public is one of the harshest and most rude i have seen and when more and more people start to decide that you are finished  its almost impossible to turn it around
 i remember just even before corona,some people were even saying that but na filet,robinio and even bb tshor was a bigger star than ferre now because bebe tshor's video made  it to half a million (and now a million) on youtube in less time and before par hasard
hopefully it continues for him like that and hopefully it motivates other guys to still believe
our country deserves at least 50 strong stars  not that stupid 3 vs 3 plus ba petits  na ba vieux oyo basololaka bien format

J Silu #9 on: June 15, 2020, 12:42

• View Profile
hats off to ferre he is on the way of achieving something rare in congolese music,our public is one of the harshest and most rude i have seen and when more and more people start to decide that you are finished  its almost impossible to turn it around
 i remember just even before corona,some people were even saying that but na filet,robinio and even bb tshor was a bigger star than ferre now because bebe tshor's video made  it to half a million (and now a million) on youtube in less time and before par hasard
hopefully it continues for him like that and hopefully it motivates other guys to still believe
our country deserves at least 50 strong stars  not that stupid 3 vs 3 plus ba petits  na ba vieux oyo basololaka bien format

That's why music has declined. It's not like the old days, You had many stars shining on their own period. Olembi Anti-Choc, okoti nanu Empire Bakuba, olembi Bakuba okeyi epai Viva olembi Viva, kende koyoka Koffi olembi TchaTcha .. Jossart azo zela yo.. olembi Zaiko.. Defao aza pembeni.. otiki Defao , okutani na Reddy (koyebisa Papa Wemba te lool).. your day of listening to a quarter of the stars is done. You start a new day and you start with Kester this time.. Dindo Yogo... Choc Stars.. Wenge 4x4..

Now it's not like that, for those entering their teens or born around the time Fally Ferre Didier Fabregas Heritier  were becoming solo artists, aren't really interested in the history of our timeless music. It's just Fally for them mainly.

jeantwatwa #10 on: June 15, 2020, 23:18

• View Profile
Looking forward to the release of this single, probably the best congolese vocalist today

SLK97 #11 on: June 15, 2020, 23:28

• View Profile
Loving what I'm hearing so far! Name me one other Congolese artist who has sung an orchestral ballad like Ferre.

BercysFinest98 #12 on: June 15, 2020, 23:41

• View Profile
WOW! This is absolutely down Ferre's lane! Absolutely! This is something that Papa Wemba would do if he was still alive! Seems like Ferré is successfully carrying the torch! I'm totally here for this!

Congolitude #13 on: June 16, 2020, 16:53

• View Profile
Ferre can do great things with good management like this

Jdog #14 on: June 17, 2020, 09:19

• View Profile
Ferre did say in an interview a few years ago that he wants to do an opera show.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa