Author Topic: Ado Yuhe & Jus d’Ete Mulopwe  (Read 2772 times)

Mfumu Vata on: April 11, 2021, 19:53

• View Profile

archos #1 on: April 11, 2021, 20:24

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
ado penza bisalela ebele boye juste pona ko banda interview

johnbas #2 on: April 11, 2021, 20:29

• View Profile
May you guys please Translate.

Mfumu Vata #3 on: April 11, 2021, 21:18

• View Profile
ado penza bisalela ebele boye juste pona ko banda interview

inoss b, inoss b, inoss b
werrason, werrason, werrrason
heritier wantanabe, wata, wata, wata oooh. qu'est-ce qui se passe, qu'est-ce qu'il a fait

kiekiekiekie ba drink mutu ezo sala to nini ? I don't understand what he wanted to say with that or does it mean that they aren't happy with him or what ?

Mfumu Vata #4 on: April 11, 2021, 21:22

• View Profile
So does it basically mean that it was Ado's last interview in Brussels, now he's talking about moving to Germany or the Netherlands for 1 month ? Mannn, he missed the opportunity to interview Eldorado, Alain Makaba, Didier Masela, Volvo Lukebuka, Strelly Mikobi, Nathalie Makoma and many others.

Apart Djo Lockis, Don Pierrot Mbonda and Solo Ndinga I don't know any musician living in Holland. The same for Germany where I only know Makolin.

CM PRINCE #5 on: April 11, 2021, 21:29

• View Profile
So does it basically mean that it was Ado's last interview in Brussels, now he's talking about moving to Germany or the Netherlands for 1 month ? Mannn, he missed the opportunity to interview Eldorado, Alain Makaba, Didier Masela, Volvo Lukebuka, Strelly Mikobi, Nathalie Makoma and many others.

Apart Djo Lockis, Don Pierrot Mbonda and Solo Ndinga I don't know any musician living in Holland. The same for Germany where I only know Makolin.
Most of them probably said no, or like you said in another thread, that he said they have to come to him. I doubt guys like Makaba and Masela would go to him for an interview.

Mfumu Vata #6 on: April 12, 2021, 00:06

• View Profile
Many people say that JDT's vocal in Rendez Vous Manqué was about the way Depitcho and Manda used to treat him El Paris when he came back.

First when I saw the youtube-title, I taught that they would talk about that video that used to circulate on social media 3/4 years ago about him being drunk and doing gay-stuff.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2021, 00:08 by Mfumu Vata »

Monsieur Congo #7 on: April 12, 2021, 00:30

• View Profile
First when I saw the youtube-title, I taught that they would talk about that video that used to circulate on social media 3/4 years ago about him being drunk and doing gay-stuff.
Wait... what gay stuff was he doing on social media? If you don’t mind me asking.

Mfumu Vata #8 on: April 12, 2021, 00:54

• View Profile

archos #9 on: April 12, 2021, 13:30

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
if i am not mistaken he explained in an interview that he does not handle alcohol so he was not totally himself but still he did not see things as dramatic as people made it  to be and that he is just a refined guy with his own manners
 by the way coincidence or not he brought back his beard just when jb brought his back to,just like he removed it when jb started to be seen often without it i remember in his first solo projects he used to have his beard shaved in a particular crazy way a bit like that kibuisa beard of werra