Author Topic: Fally - Tokoos 2 Gold edition 25th February  (Read 1811 times)

BienMat23 on: February 10, 2022, 15:58

• View Profile

Fally has announced he is dropping a deluxe/gold edition to his recent album with 15 songs featuring Niska, youssoupha as well as Youssou Ndour

Longbluesquid #1 on: February 10, 2022, 16:58

• View Profile

Matebu #2 on: February 10, 2022, 17:29

• View Profile
This chap loves being a A,B,C,1,2,3 R&B artist... It takes a lot more effort to do good and memorable rhumbas

Cavalier Solitaire #3 on: February 11, 2022, 07:07

• View Profile
With Hollywood actor  Idriss Alba posting a video saying he cant wait for this album, y'all wont see the end of it. Lol

CM PRINCE #4 on: February 11, 2022, 07:35

• View Profile
With Hollywood actor  Idriss Alba posting a video saying he cant wait for this album, y'all wont see the end of it. Lol
He also got Angela Bassett, Vivica Fox, and Tasha Smith to do videos too lmao. 

Cavalier Solitaire #5 on: February 11, 2022, 12:21

• View Profile
He also got Angela Bassett, Vivica Fox, and Tasha Smith to do videos too lmao.
Ah finish, we won't be drinking water after this. :D
« Last Edit: February 11, 2022, 19:59 by Cavalier Solitaire »

BienMat23 #6 on: February 11, 2022, 15:03

• View Profile
I saw those videos on Instagram are we sure they are all real? Because it’s very very easy to manipulate technology and make such videos

CM PRINCE #7 on: February 11, 2022, 16:08

• View Profile
I saw those videos on Instagram are we sure they are all real? Because it’s very very easy to manipulate technology and make such videos
You cannot be serious…. You clearly didn’t watch the videos because if you watched the videos properly you’d have seen that they say his name clearly in the videos, plus they would sue him if he faked it lmao

BienMat23 #8 on: February 11, 2022, 16:43

• View Profile
You cannot be serious…. You clearly didn’t watch the videos because if you watched the videos properly you’d have seen that they say his name clearly in the videos, plus they would sue him if he faked it lmao
I’ve watched the video but there’s been some artificial intelligence apps where you can use a video of someone and basically make it say what you want. Looool I’m not saying he did that just playing devils advocate and posing the question