Author Topic: WHY DOESN'T BALISE BULA WANT FERRE GOLA PARTICIPATION?  (Read 1876 times)

shamala on: May 03, 2022, 10:11

• View Profile
It seems this is a sticking point.

« Last Edit: May 03, 2022, 16:09 by shamala »
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

Mukulu #1 on: May 03, 2022, 11:28

• View Profile

Maybe, to please one of his little brother's best friends. 8) 8)

Longbluesquid #2 on: May 03, 2022, 15:38

• View Profile
These Congolese artists need to be supporting eachother.

JV “Lone Ranger” #3 on: May 03, 2022, 16:07

• View Profile
He doesn’t have a say if Ferre is to participate, the person funding the project decides.

CM PRINCE #4 on: May 03, 2022, 16:39

• View Profile
Lol guys he only said that the producer wanted the Pentagone team so it wouldn’t make sense for Ferre to participate since he never sang on a Wenge album, which is true but also unfair that Seguin is participating.

JV “Lone Ranger” #5 on: May 03, 2022, 17:16

• View Profile
Lol guys he only said that the producer wanted the Pentagone team so it wouldn’t make sense for Ferre to participate since he never sang on a Wenge album, which is true but also unfair that Seguin is participating.

Was Manda in pentagone?

archos #6 on: May 03, 2022, 17:40

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
lol manda was allowed in for two reasons he has finally after years of dissing them at any given opportunity adopted the "polite pire petit" attitude towards jb and werra, and he is important for "missions",the guy like them knows pretty much every office in DRC and will be sent to collect money for them or get "coops" for them while they sit and relax more
this whole wenge thing is tricky because never 100 per cent of people having been in wenge will be satisfied,or at this rate i should be upset aswell of not being there because i played mbonda in abidjan in 92 loool,the fact amadou announced the project  despite ending up saying" the pentagone guys" opened the door to so much speculation the air circulating around the world is already enough for many congolese people to speculate anyways lol,between those who want the OG's aime buanga,zing zong and co,those who wanted manda and marie paul at all cost because they sang on wenge albums despite doing most of their career with el paris and reference,i even saw bill saying they should be associated aswell them the guys recruited after split because they are part of clan wenge aswell

Paysan Congolais #7 on: May 03, 2022, 18:51

• View Profile
Blaise Bull needs to stop hiding behind Amadou Diaby. Amadou Diiaby is not the one taking the decision. He's just a figurehead. 

Manzambi94 #8 on: May 29, 2022, 22:53

• View Profile
lol manda was allowed in for two reasons he has finally after years of dissing them at any given opportunity adopted the "polite pire petit" attitude towards jb and werra, and he is important for "missions",the guy like them knows pretty much every office in DRC and will be sent to collect money for them or get "coops" for them while they sit and relax more
this whole wenge thing is tricky because never 100 per cent of people having been in wenge will be satisfied,or at this rate i should be upset aswell of not being there because i played mbonda in abidjan in 92 loool,the fact amadou announced the project  despite ending up saying" the pentagone guys" opened the door to so much speculation the air circulating around the world is already enough for many congolese people to speculate anyways lol,between those who want the OG's aime buanga,zing zong and co,those who wanted manda and marie paul at all cost because they sang on wenge albums despite doing most of their career with el paris and reference,i even saw bill saying they should be associated aswell them the guys recruited after split because they are part of clan wenge aswell

Wait wait wait whaaat you have played Mbonda for Wenge? Since when? Tell us about this

archos #9 on: May 30, 2022, 18:57

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
lool for one song,i went to west african tour with them since i also went to see my family over there and werra was trying to suspend mbonda player over refusing to giving him his congolese food as him werra and blaise if i remember well,lost their bags at airport,but before the song even ended masela and jb told werra to forgive him and he did the whole concert (and werra took his food aswell hahahahaha)