Author Topic: Dany Kule with Ado yuhe  (Read 1315 times)

Mukulu on: December 12, 2022, 21:19

• View Profile

242 #1 on: December 12, 2022, 22:00

• View Profile
This guy had so much potential !! I was watching the studio angebi live before the release of Somo trop couple days ago

Mfumu Vata #2 on: December 14, 2022, 14:59

• View Profile
To be honest, Danny Kule never conviced me. I saw him like Guylain Madova as an "aventurie" and "faux chanteur". I wasn't liking their voice. I felt like he was screaming instead of singing. I hated the way he was singing in the chorus of "Ewawa", "Sodomme et Gommorhe" and the song "Amour Ness".

I am surprised to hear that it was Ferre who recruited him in Wenge Maison Mere just because of the rivalery he had with Heritier. Dany Kule didn't understand Maison Mère's ideology. It always like that when you got recruited to a bandmember, that they will gosht you when you are about to do a test, in order to not being discredited. A stupid move from to refuse to come back when Werrason was looking him. I am sure that he would stay for a long time like Thierry Mogratana who was presented the same day like him.

Looks like all 5ème generation artists don't like to have stars in their band. Bill Clinton really did him dirty. It was very stupid from him to join Bill Clinton while he already had a name and already went to Europe once.

It seems that many musicians were beaten by Koffi lol. I feel for him, if it wasn't Cindy he could have lost his teeth. According to former QL musicians, the record of most beaten musician remains Lola Muana.

archos #3 on: December 14, 2022, 18:17

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
yeah in that era when heritier was programmed to challenge ferre,ferre decided that he was too old to respond to heritier directly so he had to pick a guy of his age  like dany kule,in the same period heritier brought ilele cambodge to counter kakol on a beef,aimelia tried to bring in bercy muana to counter celeo....heritier also tried to get a singer to counter ferre but straight like that i am forgetting which one
lol maison mere and their 12 the dany kule story about bill reminds me of marchouse saying that when he got recruited in maison mere he was sent to flamme's home and flamme himself opened like " you are looking for flamme? flamme is not there" and closed brutally and he had to wait the whole day under the sun to try again until later flamme took him more seriously in the long run and they became friends
« Last Edit: December 14, 2022, 21:20 by archos »

Mfumu Vata #4 on: December 14, 2022, 20:18

• View Profile
Wow so even Papy Kakol had a conflict with Heritier. I thought that they were friends

Wenge1995 #5 on: December 15, 2022, 18:10

• View Profile
yeah in that era when heritier was programmed to challenge ferre,ferre decided that he was too old to respond to heritier directly so he had to pick a guy of his age  like dany kule,in the same period heritier brought ilele cambodge to counter kakol on a beef,aimelia tried to bring in bercy muana to counter celeo....heritier also tried to get a singer to counter ferre but straight like that i am forgetting which one
lol maison mere and their 12 the dany kule story about bill reminds me of marchouse saying that when he got recruited in maison mere he was sent to flamme's home and flamme himself opened like " you are looking for flamme? flamme is not there" and closed brutally and he had to wait the whole day under the sun to try again until later flamme took him more seriously in the long run and they became friends

Why was Flamme against Marchouse? Was he fearing his place in WMM?

archos #6 on: December 15, 2022, 18:34

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
it was just 12,flamme ferre bill jdt and baby ndombe all used to do things like that to people to " feel their power",and if you were resilient enough you'd end up being friends with them

242 #7 on: December 15, 2022, 22:41

• View Profile

Hearing those stories about Wenge maison mère and their 12 is always wild

Manzambi94 #8 on: December 16, 2022, 20:04

• View Profile
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha this is so hilarious lol, are you waiting for Flamme? Lol

archos #9 on: December 16, 2022, 21:37

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
flamme got no chills lol saying to the person that you are not there while standing in front of the person,thats worse than what ferre and blaise bula used to do talk like an old village man when going to open and seeing somebody they dont want to accept into the house for x y z reason to pretend they are out

Cavalier Solitaire #10 on: December 17, 2022, 08:30

• View Profile
Dany Kule Le ministre de belle nuance. He is almost a copycat of Apocadero in the way he talks. That story about almost everyone smoking weed confirms why everyone especially Apocadero looked full blown here in this concert.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2022, 06:48 by Cavalier Solitaire »

Mfumu Vata #11 on: December 17, 2022, 23:22

• View Profile
Ado Yuhe is now in Paris. But I hope that he will interview Zimbabwe the moment he's back in Kinshasa

Jdog #12 on: December 21, 2022, 17:18

• View Profile
His vocal in Double Mbonda is top notch!
@3:45
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa