Author Topic: WAZEKWA ANNOUNCES HIS STADE DES MARTYRS FOR AUGUST  (Read 1247 times)

CM PRINCE #1 on: December 31, 2022, 18:09

• View Profile
Fabregas is gonna announce his next

Matebu #2 on: December 31, 2022, 18:10

• View Profile
lol - Celezino can announce his at this point for 2023 no offense

Manzambi94 #3 on: December 31, 2022, 18:48

• View Profile
https://mbote.cd/buzz/felix-wwazekwa-annonce-un-concert-au-stade-des-martyrs-en-2023/124157/

Why? Why did everybody focus on the Stade  Des Martyrs now? If they want to make it the New fikin that's good but I don't see the point waste of space there are gonna be deaths, there are gonna be hurt people I don't like hisnidea st all

SLK97 #4 on: December 31, 2022, 18:55

• View Profile
With all the Stade des Martyrs dates being announced, you'd think we're back in 1999. It looks like Fally and Heritier are bringing concerts back to SDM the same way Emeneya made SDM concerts a thing 25 years ago.

Bigbang10 #5 on: December 31, 2022, 20:35

• View Profile
El Professor, El Rey Mago, El Cantadori, El Crack, the last man standing has been leading this generation for the past 15yrs

Fally does Urban music everyone follows

Fally does Stade Des Martyrs in years everyone follows

This how you know dude a trendsetter and powerful

archos #6 on: January 01, 2023, 03:15

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
wenge says hellooooo lol (no offence to dicap) there is always a domino effect anyways ever since something works for one artist,then two,you can see that the most radical artists in sticking to their own thing are  thrown outside of the daily discussions,for most of them

CM PRINCE #7 on: January 01, 2023, 03:48

• View Profile
wenge says hellooooo lol (no offence to dicap) there is always a domino effect anyways ever since something works for one artist,then two,you can see that the most radical artists in sticking to their own thing are  thrown outside of the daily discussions,for most of them
Wenge started it but TECHNICALLY Fally started it first cause he announced it for 2020 but covid hit loool

archos #8 on: January 01, 2023, 04:36

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
yes even before i think he had that desire,which started to become a real project around covid times but then it was made official the day after the wenge reunion in paris i remember well,my wish now with them guys is that somebody "sets the challenge" of 50/50 albums back again,it forces them to very very very very rarely put a forgettable rumba on the list while the current formula they can affort 16 mehhh rumbas on a 30 songs project

JV “Lone Ranger” #9 on: January 01, 2023, 08:02

• View Profile

Wenge1995 #10 on: January 01, 2023, 18:06

• View Profile
yes even before i think he had that desire,which started to become a real project around covid times but then it was made official the day after the wenge reunion in paris i remember well,my wish now with them guys is that somebody "sets the challenge" of 50/50 albums back again,it forces them to very very very very rarely put a forgettable rumba on the list while the current formula they can affort 16 mehhh rumbas on a 30 songs project

Can Wazekwa fill the stadium? I don't think he's popular enough to mobilize a huge crowd, maybe if he had a special appearance from his friend Koffi it could help

Cavalier Solitaire #11 on: January 02, 2023, 10:07

• View Profile

Can Wazekwa fill the stadium? I don't think he's popular enough to mobilize a huge crowd, maybe if he had a special appearance from his friend Koffi it could help
Monstre D'amour himself has made it clear in the past that if he plays at SDM, he is not guaranting a packed Stade but guaranteed he will put up a spectacular show.

BienMat23 #12 on: January 02, 2023, 16:26

• View Profile

Monstre D'amour himself has made it clear in the past that if he plays at SDM, he is not guaranting a packed Stade but guaranteed he will put up a spectacular show.
This I can respect and look forwards to it