Author Topic: BILL LOSES IT AND SAYS HE LIVES DYNASTIE AND ATTACKS CELEO AND FERRE  (Read 1228 times)

archos on: January 01, 2023, 03:25

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

Bill loses it(a bit more than usual since he is one of the worst in terms of handling temper in interviews even in normal interviews)
celeo is not a saint,a big big teaser and one hell of a strong head too but bill better pray there is not VAR coming to expose him since he is denying having said what he clearly said

CM PRINCE #1 on: January 01, 2023, 03:54

• View Profile
Well looks like he’s off Dynasty again, or even if it stays the promotion will get messed up “Esprit Wenge”

archos #2 on: January 01, 2023, 06:23

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
it was predictable,i have a vieux who was saying to me how on earth ferre managed to keep bill in the project for even one month,because he is not easy to handle especially since he knows(and exxagerate the awareness about it) he is the generational atalaku of post caludji
and he was damn right for all his talent he just cannot get his head down and focused till the end,which ruined even for his personal career a looooot of opportunities because he just wakes up and boom u turn instead of attending an important meeting he'd be eating ngulu in kapela and argueing with everybody because he woke up in a bad mood
« Last Edit: January 01, 2023, 06:25 by archos »

JV “Lone Ranger” #3 on: January 01, 2023, 08:10

• View Profile
We all said and knew it will be him to ruin everything and next is Kakol, JDT, Adjani and then Aimalia. That’s the end of the project in the form of how it was presented to us from the beginning before it turned into no vision just an album with whoever is in good term with Ferre gets to sing.

CM PRINCE #4 on: January 01, 2023, 08:38

• View Profile
We all said and knew it will be him to ruin everything and next is Kakol, JDT, Adjani and then Aimalia. That’s the end of the project in the form of how it was presented to us from the beginning before it turned into no vision just an album with whoever is in good term with Ferre gets to sing.
JDT and Adjani didn’t really want to be in it in the beginning, Aimelia won’t drop out he doesn’t have problems with Ferre and was one of the first to join the project. Baby is more likely to drop out before Aimelia, lol I know Lacoste and Heritier are gonna have a field day with this.

JV “Lone Ranger” #5 on: January 01, 2023, 09:05

• View Profile
Les Marquis ended because of Bill and it seems he has ended another Ferre project lol. He spends years insulting and denigrating Celeo but soon as they put him in his place he can’t handle it and uses it as an excuse to back out of Dynasty. Forever Man child  ???

Nkosi #6 on: January 01, 2023, 09:07

• View Profile
I have kept saying Ferre has an opportunity of making this album a huge success by keeping it simple with limited features. He keeps complicating it by having too many features. The next issue will be Bill fighting with Celeo over who had better calls on the album. Then next it will be wenge vs QL performance on the album. This is unnecessary at a time other artists like the grand JB are dropping hot albums and his direct competitor Fally also dropping something. Fally has an excellent marketing team and a very aggressive group of supporters who are difficult to debate against.

JV “Lone Ranger” #7 on: January 01, 2023, 09:14

• View Profile
Celeo didn’t waste time reacting  ;D

Translation” Loyalty is to be as faithful to one's friend and colleague. Happy New Year to all.”

Cavalier Solitaire #8 on: January 01, 2023, 11:34

• View Profile
he just wakes up and boom u turn instead of attending an important meeting he'd be eating ngulu in kapela and argueing with everybody because he woke up in a bad mood
Bercy Muana's idol. :D :D

archos #9 on: January 01, 2023, 13:04

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
the project would have not been able to drop when it was a hot announcement
if they released early it would have only with ferre aimelia celeo kakol  and baby,those were the guys who quickly adopted the project
it took negotiations and money to drag bill into it,as ferre organized their reunion with celeo to eat and "solve their issues" then took them to one of his big donors so that they receive something
then lacoste and heritier started with their thing of displacing the project from the hands of ferre to werra,with heritier it lead to the back and forth from both camps until today wit the way heritier kind of inserted himself into the werra ferre situation by repeatedly publicly saying it should not be ferre at the head of project but werra in some way he was right because the guys would fear werra more,normally but the way he went with it then switched to "i was not called they dont find me important" once mi ange kicked off in terms of success in kin ruined his participation
and lacoste ferre had to even go see him personally and use intervention of his wife but he wanted to be loyal to werra by not associating himself to ferre as soon as the ferre werra is not fully publicly settled and he had beef with baby adjani and jdt who were part of the project
then it took months to get jdt into the project,and when he joined he did not have a song ready for the album and was not feeling like writing one at that moment and after a while he sang in a ferre song,its only recently at the end of last year that he now said that he had a song for the album
and in the meantime serge mabiala joined the project and sang directly
then adjani who took time to record his song from morocco and who was like lacoste and heritier wanting public reassurance that they are not betraying werra
and then because of the ferre heritier relationship getting cold japonais could not be invited and flamme refusing to participate because of his switch, so they had to get tolbert solo involved to step in for the generique
and obviously as time and various ego started to kick in,that volume was nowhere near ready when he had to release so he switched around the volumes of dynastie,then with time the project evolved into some "i am singing with singers i like regardless of strictly wenge" project
and even in that way there is some drama as biva ray went to rant on tv and use the tactic of "praising the rival" to show his upset at not being given a song and be limited to chorus and jipson declined in order to be loyal to his twin
and ferre has  ears and experience,i am sure he could hear people saying that the hype had dropped big time by the time they were even just at 70 per cent of the internal drama i just talked about and even the press said it a lot without necessarily knowing the inside that he should have released that project first and that hype was going down and down with time and the other artists catchng attention
in hindsight,on paper werra could have handled them better,but would they have all the same humbleness they had in intervention rapide,that is a question and also would werra succeed in making them make enough peace to be at least professional and all focused and invested,he still has never called two of his musicians to sit at his home and solve matters,he always either stayed completely aside or indirectly picked side depending on how "loyal" one acted towards him and what each of them represents in his eyes

Manzambi94 #10 on: January 01, 2023, 14:58

• View Profile

Bill loses it(a bit more than usual since he is one of the worst in terms of handling temper in interviews even in normal interviews)
celeo is not a saint,a big big teaser and one hell of a strong head too but bill better pray there is not VAR coming to expose him since he is denying having said what he clearly said
Lol so at the end of the day Celeo 12d Bill what a twist, seeing Bill crying and moaning is too much funny, now he can feel how Celeo must have felt for decades, I wonder why journalists don't call Bill on his BS they let this guy rant free without ever checking him.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2023, 15:05 by Manzambi94 »

Wenge1995 #11 on: January 01, 2023, 18:03

• View Profile
the project would have not been able to drop when it was a hot announcement
if they released early it would have only with ferre aimelia celeo kakol  and baby,those were the guys who quickly adopted the project
it took negotiations and money to drag bill into it,as ferre organized their reunion with celeo to eat and "solve their issues" then took them to one of his big donors so that they receive something
then lacoste and heritier started with their thing of displacing the project from the hands of ferre to werra,with heritier it lead to the back and forth from both camps until today wit the way heritier kind of inserted himself into the werra ferre situation by repeatedly publicly saying it should not be ferre at the head of project but werra in some way he was right because the guys would fear werra more,normally but the way he went with it then switched to "i was not called they dont find me important" once mi ange kicked off in terms of success in kin ruined his participation
and lacoste ferre had to even go see him personally and use intervention of his wife but he wanted to be loyal to werra by not associating himself to ferre as soon as the ferre werra is not fully publicly settled and he had beef with baby adjani and jdt who were part of the project
then it took months to get jdt into the project,and when he joined he did not have a song ready for the album and was not feeling like writing one at that moment and after a while he sang in a ferre song,its only recently at the end of last year that he now said that he had a song for the album
and in the meantime serge mabiala joined the project and sang directly
then adjani who took time to record his song from morocco and who was like lacoste and heritier wanting public reassurance that they are not betraying werra
and then because of the ferre heritier relationship getting cold japonais could not be invited and flamme refusing to participate because of his switch, so they had to get tolbert solo involved to step in for the generique
and obviously as time and various ego started to kick in,that volume was nowhere near ready when he had to release so he switched around the volumes of dynastie,then with time the project evolved into some "i am singing with singers i like regardless of strictly wenge" project
and even in that way there is some drama as biva ray went to rant on tv and use the tactic of "praising the rival" to show his upset at not being given a song and be limited to chorus and jipson declined in order to be loyal to his twin
and ferre has  ears and experience,i am sure he could hear people saying that the hype had dropped big time by the time they were even just at 70 per cent of the internal drama i just talked about and even the press said it a lot without necessarily knowing the inside that he should have released that project first and that hype was going down and down with time and the other artists catchng attention
in hindsight,on paper werra could have handled them better,but would they have all the same humbleness they had in intervention rapide,that is a question and also would werra succeed in making them make enough peace to be at least professional and all focused and invested,he still has never called two of his musicians to sit at his home and solve matters,he always either stayed completely aside or indirectly picked side depending on how "loyal" one acted towards him and what each of them represents in his eyes

So Flamme Kapaya is retired from music? Why doesn't he want to be involved?